Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2021 12:25:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree with the analysis. Most likely an ex-post approval of the bankruptcy filing. Wayne isn't going anywhere and giving up his cushy gig.

Sadly the NRA is spending millions on legal fees to insider law firms and we are facing a real onslaught of anti-2A legislation in the congress. It is really the GOA, SAF and maybe FPC (who floods my inbox with mounds of "send money now" requests) fighting now. NRA officers are just trying to keep the gravy train rolling along.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Can someone explain to me why you are still a NRA member in 2021 living in NY ?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Life member and haven't moved
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ditto
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto
Ditto +1

I have been life since 1994 and upgraded twice. Wayne's last appeal to upgrade again went in the trash.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I let my yearly membership lapse. May rejoin if they get their act together.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 8:48:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I agree with the analysis. Most likely an ex-post approval of the bankruptcy filing.
View Quote

Most likely prepping the Board for when the attempted bankruptcy filing fails in court.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Most likely prepping the Board for when the attempted bankruptcy filing fails in court.
View Quote
I have not voted this year. Hardly see the point. I supported the ArfCom candidates in the past and they lost. Seems the board is made up of those who pass the loyalty test.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have not voted this year. Hardly see the point. I supported the ArfCom candidates in the past and they lost. Seems the board is made up of those who pass the loyalty test.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all of them, Duane Liptak was an Arfcom candidate.

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2021 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's name recognition, and those with the well known names get the votes from the people that belong, but really aren't into the who's who on the Board.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Newsflash.  They ain't getting it together.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For an organization as large and as needed as the NRA is now, they certainly act like a bunch of clueless idiots in managing this. Not to mention the money they are tossing at a connected law firm to defend themselves. Their silence on all the anti-gun legislation speeding through congress is deafening. GOA, SAF, etc. are doing far more than the NRA appears to be doing. All I hear lately from them is crickets.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got another NRAILA "gimme money" in the mail.  Sent it back in their pre-paid envelope with "Have you gotten rid of WLP yet?  No?  Then stop asking me for money." written in bold marker on the paper they sent me.

I do that every time they send me something.  If 25% of the members did that, they might get a message.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top