Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2018 8:42:47 PM EDT
Who do you guys use for transfers in NKY and how much do they charge?
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who do you guys use for transfers in NKY and how much do they charge?
View Quote
Just recently moved across the river into NKY from Ohio, so wondering as well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used Triggers in florence and royal lawn in Covington.  Both were a pleasure to work with and highly recommended.  Both charged 25 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Dbl Tap
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I've used Triggers very recently as well. Good folks.

I'd also highly recommend SRD Shooting Supply in Florence. Great guy. He runs an herbal supplement shop and does FFL stuff on the side. Super knowledgeable and personable. $25 fee. You'll probably end up talking to him for a bit.

Mark's Guns also in Florence is a small shop and range, but I can't recall what the transfer fee is.

I'm sure everyone already knows this, but shops like Point Blank charge around $50.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used Triggers in florence and royal lawn in Covington.  Both were a pleasure to work with and highly recommended.  Both charged 25 bucks.
View Quote
thanks triggers is close by. I've been in there but haven't done a transfer yet.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've used Triggers very recently as well. Good folks.

I'd also highly recommend SRD Shooting Supply in Florence. Great guy. He runs an herbal supplement shop and does FFL stuff on the side. Super knowledgeable and personable. $25 fee. You'll probably end up talking to him for a bit.

Mark's Guns also in Florence is a small shop and range, but I can't recall what the transfer fee is.

I'm sure everyone already knows this, but shops like Point Blank charge around $50.
View Quote
Thank you I'll also keep SRD in mind. I'll do a pass on marks and Point blank.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thanks, was hoping for something close and cheap, Ill likely use Royal Pawn in covington for when someone wants a FFL on a transfer since its only about 2 miles away.  Ive been meaning to go there anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top