Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2022 5:30:48 PM EDT
Seems like my old places closed up, sold off or moved away.  Who is the go to these days for E Valley?  Would prefer engrave while you wait.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I just had my new eform 1 SBR engraved while I waited at Mr. Silencer last Wednesday.

4323 E. Broadway Rd. - STE. 117 - Mesa
480-788-5759
[email protected]

I called ahead to make sure.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr Silencer is the correct answer.

Wright Armory is a good choice also, but usually not done while you wait.  Call ahead to both to make sure you can wait for it to be done.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:32:34 AM EDT
[#3]
2A Tactical does great work. He's in Gilbert but out on SHOT show right now. He did my form1 SBR and Suppressor in one go, took maybe 20 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Wright Armory did a good job  for me, took a couple days.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just had my new eform 1 SBR engraved while I waited at Mr. Silencer last Wednesday.

4323 E. Broadway Rd. - STE. 117 - Mesa
480-788-5759
[email protected]

I called ahead to make sure.  
View Quote

I just had two lowers engraved there.
Called ahead to ask and see if I could wait - they took my info and prepped the machine.
Did not take long and the store has the biggest selection of AR parts I have seen in person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top