Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2018 7:04:59 AM EDT
Has anyone gone to the shoot?  I will be in the area that weekend and could go for a few hours and leave early for a wedding.  Is it worth it or will I mostly spend time in lines and not get much opportunity to shoot.  Can I just get a ticket there if time allows or do I need to preregister.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
NFA Review has a Facebook page that has info on the shoot. I’ve personally never been but some friends of mine have gone and had a great time and they raffle off a lot of nice stuff as well.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Went last year, going again this year. It's an amazing event, definitely worth the trip.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 12:30:49 AM EDT
[#3]
A brief AAR, it was freaking awesome. Got some sweet sweet full auto suppressed scar 17 action in (among various other suppressed/machineguns/beltfeds). It was hot as shit, especially when the flamethrower was pumpin. I didn't win a damn thing from the numerous raffles for suppressors/ firearms and accessories nor did I catch anything from the helicopter flyby schwag drops but as you can infer, it was a ton of fun.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
IT is an awesome event, would have went this year again if the rally had not been on the same day. They are starting to have events in other cities too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Was awesome day for sure. The stag line moved sooo friggin slow though I never got to shoot in it. Shot a lot of other stuff though.

was kinda mad as the FB post said bring extra ammo if you want more time on the machine guns but BA and Aero said no so I took it back to my truck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top