Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2022 3:07:27 PM EDT
Afternoon, all!

I’m looking to get a couple of my receivers engraved to ATF specs, approved form 1 SBRs. Anyone know an engraver in the Central OH area that’s up to speed on what’s required and with a fast turnaround? These are my first two SBRs so I’m flying by the seat of my pants.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Wicked Weapons / Wicked Engraving in the Dayton area did a couple of SBR engravings for me many years ago using a fiber laser. The did the engraving while I waited (actually brought me back to the laser and let me double check the text/location on the firearm). I was satisfied with the service and the price.

Link Posted: 4/20/2022 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wicked Weapons / Wicked Engraving in the Dayton area did a couple of SBR engravings for me many years ago using a fiber laser. The did the engraving while I waited (actually brought me back to the laser and let me double check the text/location on the firearm). I was satisfied with the service and the price.

View Quote

I don't think they do weapons stuff any longer. Wicked Welding does work for my employer, I think the guy there that did gun stuff left.

JJ Gun Supply in Brookville has a laser engraver. Not close to Cbus though. ETA: They did my Form 1 can, also custom mags.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
CNS Engraving in Powell. Called ahead and scheduled. He did 3 while I watched/waited. Stand up folks. Would not hesitate to use again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CNS Engraving in Powell. Called ahead and scheduled. He did 3 while I watched/waited. Stand up folks. Would not hesitate to use again.
View Quote

@thirtsy if you do this we can go get lunch at Prohibition.  Excellent burgers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. Just called to make sure to had an opening. Was in and out in 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Afternoon, all!

I’m looking to get a couple of my receivers engraved to ATF specs, approved form 1 SBRs. Anyone know an engraver in the Central OH area that’s up to speed on what’s required and with a fast turnaround? These are my first two SBRs so I’m flying by the seat of my pants.

Thanks!
View Quote

I can do it for free if your close to Worthington.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top