Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2021 8:41:15 AM EDT
Who do you guys use?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't used them, but Appleton Trophy can do it (I think).
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Foxvalley Firearms.. talk to Nate.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't used them, but Appleton Trophy can do it (I think).
View Quote

I had them engrave a couple things last year. The laser engraving on a steel receiver was great but the mechanical engraving on a titanium tube left a little bit to be desired (still legible and satisfies the ATF requirements though). I don't remember the exact price but I paid under $100 for both to be done.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I had them engrave a couple things last year. The laser engraving on a steel receiver was great but the mechanical engraving on a titanium tube left a little bit to be desired (still legible and satisfies the ATF requirements though). I don't remember the exact price but I paid under $100 for both to be done.
View Quote
These guys did top notch work on my Ti tube:  https://www.veritasmachiningllc.com/

I've got a larger steel item I don't feel like shipping that needs engraving.  I'll check out Appleton Trophy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Foxvalley Firearms.. talk to Nate.
View Quote
This. Nate is a good dude.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Check out Appleton Trophy. He did my Scorpion, great job and excellent service. I highly recommend
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#7]
If you're anywhere near Appleton, I'd recommend Nate at Fox Valley Firearms without reservation.  I've never had him engrave anything for me, but I've been very satisfied with all of my other dealings with him.  If you're near Green Bay Virlee Gunworks engraves too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you're anywhere near Appleton, I'd recommend Nate at Fox Valley Firearms without reservation.  I've never had him engrave anything for me, but I've been very satisfied with all of my other dealings with him.  If you're near Green Bay Virlee Gunworks engraves too.
View Quote
I'm not sure Fox Valley Firearms does engraving. If I remember correctly I called them and they recommended Appleton Trophy
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm not sure Fox Valley Firearms does engraving. If I remember correctly I called them and they recommended Appleton Trophy
View Quote
They did my sbr engraving for me but that was a few years ago
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Just used Veritas Machining to engrave a lower.
Great job and excellent communication from delivery to shipping.
Will definitely be using them again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top