Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2020 6:38:53 PM EDT
Come join us for our next NE FL battle buddies hike along the Baldwin Rail Trail in Jacksonville on Sunday March 29, 2020 at 0900

Outside of the horse trails, the Baldwin Rail Trail is completely paved, so it will be more like a road march. Plan accordingly.
Baldwin Rail Trail

We will meet at the Camp Milton Historic Preserve as there is ample parking and it's easier to find as opposed to the trail heads. Camp Milton has an entrance to the Baldwin Rail Trail a short walk from the parking lot. At 0900 hours I will give a quick brief, warm up, and we'll be off ASAP.

The address for Camp Milton is
1225 Halsema Road N Jacksonville FL 32220

Look for the sign for the camp on the east side of Halsema road. When you enter look for the parking lot on the right. That's where we'll meet.

Please note that there are no campgrounds at Camp Milton nor on any spot on the Baldwin Rail Trail.

Please reply in this thread if you plan on coming so I can get a headcount. When it gets closer to the hike I'll pm you with my contact info so we can fine tune anything that needs attention.

@BoostKING @RINO_Hunter @verticalgain @Katanasword
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there if I'm not on pandemic lockdown.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there for this one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Close enough to home for me. I'll be there, but no challenge for me. I'm already challenged.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the invite and effort organizing this.

I’ll be in Tampa for two months starting around then. Unless I’m in Jax for the weekend, I won’t be able to make it.

Have fun.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#5]
No one asked but I just wanted to pop in and say I have NO plans to postpone or cancel this and without significant new developments I most likely won’t. I think that the current situation illustrates the need to have a local network of allies. Just, none of you cough on me or whatever ok?
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#6]
ETA: I am not making it. I have to be at my shop. Sorry, bad timing and I have to ride the wave while the getting is really good.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#7]
@katanasword
@verticalgain

Hey guys check your DMs. I’ve sent out my contact info. Let me know if anyone else is attending and I’ll get in touch with you also.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry, I'm canceling due to the virus.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this time.  Definitely in for a future event.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry to cancel so late, but found out today that tomorrow is my last working day before (temporary) corona shutdown.  I really apologize and plan to attend future events.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top