Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2018 4:05:10 PM EDT
I will be in this area next week. Any restaurant recommendations? Seafood, steaks, anything really - if there's someplace that's worth a visit, I'd like to hear about it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Frog Pond
Salt Rock Grill
Cafe de Bangkok
Seabreeze Island Grill

And not necessarily in that order.
View Quote
Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Crabby Bills. Indian Rocks Beach.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Guppys and Keegans are great.......

Kooky Coconut makes a killer Cuban sandwich if you're looking for something simpler
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
My old stomping grounds. Screwy Louie's (Madeira) for breakfast, outside. Kooky Coconut (Indian Rocks) for a great Cuban sandwich for a quiet lunch. I lived in a falling-down "house" next to it when kooky's was a convenient store. For the absolute best seafood and a great all-around place, Crabby Bill's (Indian Rocks)- I was a bartender there in the late 80's before I went back into the army. For drinks, or just a fun as hell place to hang out, Mahuffer's in Indian Shores- you seriously need to go there, even if its just for a soda. There's also a VERY impressive VFW in Madeira/ John's Pass. John's Pass shops for shopping and just hanging out- several good places to eat there too if you find yourself there and hungry. If you want to fish, check out the Redington Long Pier- its a little pricey but a good alternative to a party boat. A fun place to visit for free is the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary- they rehab injured birds. Belaire Beach? drive through and see how rich people live. But don't stop- they probably don't want you around there anyway lol. Everything I mentioned here is on a strip about 8 miles or so long between John's pass and Belaire beach.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Go the Heilman's Beachcomber for dinner, or go in the afternoon. sit at the bar and order a cocktail.  It is very old school.

http://heilmansbeachcomber.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top