Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2021 7:38:50 PM EDT

If anyone is in or around Northern Arizona, there is going to be a 130 mile ride supporting the Flagstaff Wounded Marines program. My wife and I will be there.

Meetup is at the Grand Canyon Harley Davidson in Bellemont @8am on Saturday June 26th. $25 a person. Bring a toy (for Toys for Tots) and get an event patch.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a tough ride up in the heat that time of year. Put me down as a maybe.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a tough ride up in the heat that time of year. Put me down as a maybe.
View Quote

It'll be hot on the way up from Southern Arizona, but Weather right now for June 26th is showing a high of 81 in Flag and 86 in Valle.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What is sponsoring the ride I see nothing but red and white so I am assuming hells angels or supporting wanna be club?

nvm: found link and checked out website
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is sponsoring the ride I see nothing but red and white so I am assuming hells angels or supporting wanna be club?

nvm: found link and checked out website
View Quote

I don't think there are any specific clubs sponsoring. Grand Canyon Harley Davidson in Bellemont is the title sponsor. Proceeds benefit the Flagstaff Marine League Charities.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Double tap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top