Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2020 12:28:49 PM EDT
Hi guys, I'm in Conway, I need to clear the furniture from my late father's house. I'm looking to purchase a 12 or 14 ft enclosed trailer here in town, or close by.

Obviously, I'd like to buy from a reputable dealer, and a dealer who will be able to provide me with a temp plate.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Can’t think of one in Conway other than the Lenaord (sp?) dealer headed from Conway to the beach, it’s on 501 before you get to coastal on the same side of the road. If you wanna run to Loris (small town about 15 minutes inland from Conway on hwy 701) there’s a dealer there with a good selection of well made trailers Horry Auto and Trailer. If you do go to Loris, ride up to American Hero (sub shop about 2 minutes past the trailer place on the same road) best sub I’ve ever eaten! I love the philly with mushrooms.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. Johnny, I'll check them out. ??
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. Johnny, I'll check them out. ??
View Quote
Anytime man, if you’re back in Conway and need or want a good meal check out Bellisimos Pizza (Highway 701) I don’t think they have a website but their daily specials (lunch and dinner) are posted on their Facebook page. Great Pizza, Pasta and sandwiches. Another good place is Maryland Fried Chicken (Highway 501), it looks like a hole but honestly the best fried chicken around IMO.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
How soon do you need it?

I recently bought a 24’ enclosed in NC.

There are also numerous trailer dealers in GA that will deliver to you for a week reasonable fee.

Don’t get fooled by the cheapest one available. For a little more, you can get a much nicer one

ETA: forgot about the tag. You will have to buy local. You may have to pay taxes too both here and at home
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I checked out both those places, and ended up going with makemytrailer dotcom outta Georgia.
 A buddy recommended them, and I guess we'll see in a couple days. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I checked out both those places, and ended up going with makemytrailer dotcom outta Georgia.
 A buddy recommended them, and I guess we'll see in a couple days. Thanks again.
View Quote

Awesome! Glad you found something to fill your need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top