User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2020 7:10:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe check with your airline?  They might be the ones checking things going out?  Beats me.  Things change.  The icebergs in charge in L.A. County just got through explaining  how what they were going to start Friday wasn't a curfew and the chief iceberg dropped a press release imposing the same curfew on most of the state through 21 December and he called it a curfew.

Newsom is trying to shrug off attending a dinner in one of the fanciest, most expensive restaurants in the state (country) with his wife and collection of lobbyists and other hacks.  It's hinted he has/had presidential aspirations but now it's become even more obvious he's stupid as well as nuts.  A gaggle of state reps just attended an important meeting of some sort on Maui.  Last I looked Maui isn't i California and none of them are quantining in or outbound.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We do not have any quarantine rules currently in Wyoming, and don't foresee any in the near future. She is worried about having to quarantine when she gets there, or if any other Covid type shenanigans are coming down the pipe in CA soon.

Anything going on out there to prevent her from spending a week with her parents, then returning home on time to continue on normally?
View Quote

As of current, no quarantine rules. Many N. CA counties Sheriffs and local PD's have come out stating they will not enforce the curfew from 10pm and 5am that started this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:19:33 AM EDT
[#6]
If you don't mind me asking, what are the good places to live in Wyoming?  What places should one avoid?  What can you tell me about Wyoming, I've never been there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top