Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2019 1:59:57 PM EDT
She must have called "1 800 we are a crack house " !
We flew in , which means no CCW

I have decided to buy something for protection. ...maybe Ace hardware ?

DO NOT EVER GO NEAR Home Town Studios . Filthy , pics to come , maybe an axe handle ?

Driving with my Heat time .
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Well we had a chat with the manager ..... chief crack head !
We moved the couch last nnight and found condoms  and a wad of hair ,I told the Crackhead in charge ...

I seen worse , but not in this country!
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
So I take it she completely ignored their ratings?  Which seem very consistent across all locations LOL.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I fly into Phoenix with my ccw all the time. All you need is a locking plastic gun case.  Actually Sky harbor is one airport that is less hassle. Guess you should have posted here before booking and  showing up. If its that bad take some pics leave and call your CC company.

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/arizona-gun-laws/#az-map
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yea all shit holes
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]
She must have ignored the rating/warning .

We are at my daughters apt now .

Shes something , I told her I'm going out to buy a knife . She said " here take mine" and she pulls a trigger assist type of rescue knife !

Serrated half way , a seat belt cutter and glass breaker butt . Ok at least I'm not nekid anymore .

We get to her house ,and I told her I'm still going to buy a stick , she says here take mine !

Wow a full sized Katana traing sword ,wrapped handle too , it is oak   very nice .
Not my Loud Cricket  ( LCP) , but it'll  do .

Oh they said they'll they comp us a night , BIG DEAL , and they are cleaning

This is the vent in the bathroom thick dust and grime .
Also a spot in tub ...
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I take it she completely ignored their ratings?  Which seem very consistent across all locations LOL.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21179/hts_JPG-795766.JPG
View Quote
Wow, those kind of ratings don’t come easy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Get an actual hotel room and ignore the loss from the dump.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:56:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I fly into Phoenix with my ccw all the time. All you need is a locking plastic gun case.  Actually Sky harbor is one airport that is less hassle. Guess you should have posted here before booking and  showing up. If its that bad take some pics leave and call your CC company.

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/arizona-gun-laws/#az-map
View Quote
\This.  If you can't fly into ky Harbor u can't go anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Where is the gem your daughter is moving into?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#11]
My daughter has a nice apt. in "Noth Phoinex" . I've  been here probably 7 times in the last 3-4 years ,
and all I have done is drive up and down large highways to my daughters and back to where ever we are staying.

Usually at the La Quinta (sic)and it is OK . I havnt done anything to get to know the place , because it is all about the Grandkids
when we come . The ex sil took me to to a very nice rifle range ,but thats it , and the Dbacks indoor stadium also.

airBNB ...... I have no clue ?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Why are you staying in those shitty areas and not by where your daughter lives?  Do you not have a travel rewards credit card?  I haven't paid for hotel stays (personal) in years.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#14]
We try to be in the middle between Ruth the ex mil and Chers condo because Brixton her son is supposed to be in the custody of his father Dale ,but  
Dale has become a junkie , so in reality he lives at Ruths which is right behind Dales and Ruth is letting him live there free because he is Ruths grip on Brixton .
This is the kind of person who dropped of my daughters " little kitty" and her kittens in the desert in August .

But since there is a couple of nice hotels around us ,the only real reason we are here is because my Lovely Wife made an error .
We are here to see the Grand kids anyway so we are not here much .
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 3:02:33 AM EDT
[#15]
We usually stay at the La Quinta off the 101 and Bell Road.  Right off of Mariner Way.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Any extended stay place is going to be rough for the most part. Hookers and drug dealers live there till they burn their bridges then on to the next city.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I feel like CHUMP even staying at the place ,I had hopes .....dimly , it might get better , but no .

I usually stay at the La Quinta on Greenway Ave ,and I will be back .
So far I have talked to one couple who had their room broken into . The cops came this morning to evict some guy . The lobby is always filled with normal type folks complaining ,so we have crack heads and normal types who have stepped in to it !

I looked up Az. knife laws , guess what there are no knife rules ! So I been packing a Kabar type knife !
We leave tomorrow so that will be the end of it .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top