Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2022 7:18:23 PM EDT
They have found the remains of the girl missing since 2009 from Myrtle Beach.A convicted child molester that was out of prison has been charged.

So sad, hopefully the family has some closure.

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/georgetown-county-brittanee-drexel-raymond-moody-missing-remains-body-found-murder-crime-south-carolina-wciv

Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the girl that was on the billboards?  Also was she the one they searched the alligator swamp/farm for?  It's been a long time and trying to remember.
View Quote

Yes, that’s her.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I know one person who is glad this has been closed. I didn't know a person could put in 20 hours a day for months and still function.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Not only a tragedy but a cautionary tale.

Didn't this girl just take off for SC from NY and not tell anyone where she was going until she got there? I believe so and if so it speaks volumes about permissive parenting.

I think if I had a teenager that did that I'd get arrested for permanently putting my foot in their ass.

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#6]
She was forbidden to go by her mother. Then she said she was going to a friends house to cool off. What I am concerned with is that they stated that she was kidnapped in Georgetown County. Someone had prior contact with her Between Myrtle Beach and there. I think there is going to be more to the story and some more arrests are going to be made in the  next couple of years.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:41:47 AM EDT
[#7]
The dude was already a sex offender before he killed her. I expect we'll end up clearing a couple more missing persons over his arrest.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:23:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Still missing the other girl from MB? Brunette waiter i think?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still missing the other girl from MB? Brunette waiter i think?
View Quote

You mean Heather Elvis? Her boyfriend and his wife are in jail for kidnapping and obstruction of justice. No murder charges because the body was never found.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top