Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2019 6:35:45 AM EDT
So I've done a lot of research on the laws, etc. I understand that there is the EOPS list plus the AG safety rules.

My question is what should I be buying now that I won't be able to buy once I move? Glocks are obvious, anything else that I might be overlooking?
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes that is correct.

Buy any and all “off list” guns before you move here. If you decide later you don’t want them you could always sell them. Unfortunately no standard capacity mags unless preban (9/13/94).

You should check out Northeastshooters.com as well for general info. It’s our more local forum.

Why are you moving here and what part of MA? I always welcome new gun owners here but also recommend you seriously consider a free’er state.
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I live in CT currently so it's not much of a change for me. I'll be in the Northhampton area. The handgun roster BS will be the most significant difference. I took a transfer at work for promotion purposes. I won't be moving until August at the earliest.

I'll check out Northeast shooters.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in CT currently so it's not much of a change for me. I'll be in the Northhampton area. The handgun roster BS will be the most significant difference. I took a transfer at work for promotion purposes. I won't be moving until August at the earliest.

I'll check out Northeast shooters.

Thanks
View Quote
The roster means nothing.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Westhampton is a green town and just 8 miles out from Hamp. (I refuse to say NOHO)  we can always use more gun owners. (taxes are high in town and no rentals if renting.)
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Any recomendations on where to take the LTC class? I'd like to get it done before August if its possible.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are a few north of you.  The Gun Rack in Turners runs them once a month or so.  Give them a call.
View Quote
Hey neighbor! I'm in the Deerfield area! I'm also from Northampton (who granted my LTC when there was a Chief in office that was known not to).

Also thumbs up for the Gun Rack in Turners Falls. Great employees there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top