Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2022 11:48:33 PM EDT
Should be in our house in early August!  What outdoor ranges and clubs are available and what gun stores are good to go?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Defender Outdoors.  Their clay shooting center is in Aledo, and their indoor range is about 20 miles away in Fort Worth.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I do think I'll finally take up shotgun games down here, what is there for longer distance rifle facilities?
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#3]
The closest might be Fossil Pointe up north of Decatur.  About an hour north of Aledo.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Parker County Sportsman Club used to be great.  North of Weatherford, out in Poolville.  We moved and I haven’t been in years.  It is one of those places where they give you a key and you can go sun up to sundown, with a few night shoots.  Was very reasonable, and many times if you go during the week you may very well be the only person shooting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Parker County Sportsman Club used to be great.  North of Weatherford, out in Poolville.  We moved and I haven’t been in years.  It is one of those places where they give you a key and you can go sun up to sundown, with a few night shoots.  Was very reasonable, and many times if you go during the week you may very well be the only person shooting.
View Quote

This, still pretty cheap too.

Way out West (I-20 and 281) may be shorter drive than Fossil Pointe for distance shooting.  Although WoW is just a few miles from the house, I've never shot there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, will check those out also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top