Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2020 5:44:27 PM EDT
Firstly, those of you that attended the rally in VA have my deepest gratitude and admiration.
I wish I could have gotten my crippled ass down there.

Secondly, if you are interested in joining a VBB type group, dlm1984 is trying to stir interest in this thread. https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/SE-PA-ruck-battle-buddy-group/14-639887/
For me, hopefully after my knee replacement I'll be able to engage in such shenanigans, even if only on a limited basis.

Thirdly, the 2020 date for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms Rally at the state capital is 8 June. It is a Monday, so the legislators will be there.  I'm hoping that we get a good turnout this year. The crowds have not been as good as they should be. Yes I'm pointing the finger at myself as well. Hopefully we can carry over some of the energy and enthusiasm for the VA event here in PA.

Fourth, If you can do so, join the PA groups that actually work for us here. From what I've seen, FOAC seems to do a lot of the heavy lifting. https://foac-pac.org/
PAFOA is a good place for info. http://www.pafoa.org/
If you have other groups that we should consider, by all means, let us know.

Fifth, thanks for reading. We need to stick together and be proactive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]
If anything happens in the Pittsburgh area, PM me.  I’m 40 minutes from Pittsburgh.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If anything happens in the Pittsburgh area, PM me.  I’m 40 minutes from Pittsburgh.
View Quote
I saw some guys were planning to meet up at the game lands out by star lake (whatever they call it now).  It’s heading west on US22 towards Steubenville.  Not sure if that came together or not.
There’s lots of good game lands and state forests east of Pittsburgh, too.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#4]
FOAC does all the heavy lifting in PA.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
You've done some lifting yourself Sir, and thank you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I already said that!
But as posted above, you do quite a bit yourself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
So many Pennsylvanians don't know FOAC exists - everyone needs to spread the word.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I saw some guys were planning to meet up at the game lands out by star lake (whatever they call it now).  It’s heading west on US22 towards Steubenville.  Not sure if that came together or not.
There’s lots of good game lands and state forests east of Pittsburgh, too.
View Quote
That was me who mentioned it, it never happened.  Still open to the idea though.

Ill be there on the 8th.  Leave request already granted and have a tentative place to crash the night before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top