Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2021 12:15:56 PM EDT
Headline says it all. We are downsizing our home and moving across town (Gilbert to AJ). Can anyone recommend a good moving company? Also, any recommendations on disposal of redundant furniture?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You can call good will for the extra stuff, they should come grab it for free.   Or Craigslist it, sell for free and leave it at the curb, will be gone quick.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Gilbert is far as hell from me, but if you do go the free route on the extra furniture, i wouldnt mind seeing whats available.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Midas Movers. 480-659-3383 Recommended originally by a guy who works with high end houses. I have used them 3 times, my daughter twice. They aren't the cheapest in town (they are competitive) and have never ruined anything (not like the one time I used the guys from U Haul who damaged the door on a new fridge, which I didn't catch in time to hit their insurance. Midas guys are true pros.

Link Posted: 3/5/2021 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a recent great experience with “Moving Team 6” after a co worker recommended them.

Those guys busted their butts.

Yeah the name is silly, but they were worth every penny.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Just in Time Movers is who we used for our move, and who my brother used a few times. Great guys fast and friendly. Not the cheapest but still competitive, and from my experience generally they come in under what they quote.

https://jitmoving.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top