Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Alls Well in wheeling today.

Headed out in the sun for a great day of hard work.

Wish the mornings would warm up so I can get plants in the dirt.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Went out yesterday so the wife could pick up a few things for her mother who lives at a assisted living home that’s been in lockdown over the last 2 months. They finally allowed us to bring stuff to her but we still could not come in. Drop off only. I’m ok with that.

Observations:
1. Walmart wiped out of TP/paper towels and most meats in Lewisburg, WV. They did have frozen meats and some chicken/beef but it was double the usual price. They did have plenty of eggs, water and milk.

2. Dollar store was completely stocked with TP and paper towels.

3. Krogers has meats, no TP/paper towels.

4. Lots of people out. Some in mask, most were not.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Good sit rep casey, lol

Local grocery upped from 10 peeps to 20-25 allowed in store

Had a lil bit of everything, but only a few packs out, so maybe holding back and jus replenish as needed, keeps hoarders at bay.  But had bread, eggs, meats, etc.

Had TP,  but shelves werent fully loaded.

NAPA only allows two ppl in store, although they had 6 employees

Not sure why dinky store like that needs that many, could be delivery drivers, i dunno.

Still havent set foot at Ace, until they allow me to roam the store, not going there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Kroger in Wellsburg had hard of yeast thus morning, but are kind of light in meats.

Stuff is coming back ever so slowly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top