Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2022 1:32:17 PM EDT
Well actually it was signed yesterday.

Bans carry even with a wear and carry permit, with 100 yards of a place of gathering, including the parking lot. Places of gathering now include churches, schools, county buildings, county parks, libraries, rehab homes, day care centers, convention centers etc etc.  It pretty much makes it impossible to carry in the county, you can still transport under the state law, aka locked up and unloaded.

If your not a member of Maryland Shall Issue and live in the state of maryland shame on you. Yes they will be filing a law suit against it shortly, thats why you should join MSI, to help support them as they are the only one really doing anything in Maryland against the infringement of 2A rights.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
From what i saw from msi. It is almost impossible to move anyplace in moco with a firearm  this effectively bans people from taking their gun to the range bring one home this is in direct violation of the supreme court’s order.  I am surprised md allowed them to put these laws into affect because we all know they are going to court and found unconstitutional.. i hope they get the tro  to block this bad laws until they can be overturned. The nra should also be in this fight since it is blocking people from exercising their rights.  I wonder how many that voted for this actually have a w$C permit themselves or have security guards to protect them.  Maybe we should take a page from the left and start harassing the county leaders while in public.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top