Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2021 11:42:58 PM EDT
Poc for Montana?  
This state is gonna be tough due to geography-distance and population.  (Lack of).  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm on the eastern boarder. How about you?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Western ND and Eastern MT could do joint hikes, qualifying, and seminars.

We have a hike this Saturday just south of Watford City ND.   We need one more to make it an official hike.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm right on the east slope scapegoat bob Marshall ear mountains. Blackleaf wma area

Getting to the east side of the state that's a 8 hour one way drive.  

That's where this state is gonna be tough
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@Jenzilla and I are home on leave, and are having an ARFCOM dinner in Billings this Saturday if you feel like making that trek.

In a state like Montana, you might consider trying hard to recruit people not on ARF. Get your work associates, steal folks from BSA or other places, whatever you have to do.
View Quote

The other hikers (witnesses/recruits;) for it to be an official hike don't have to carry the full weight (or any, if they want, just sayin!)

There’s an interested party or two near Billings, and one or two way up north, but yes, this state doesnt make it easy.
(Not complaining )

@JAG2955
@elcope
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:55:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The other hikers (witnesses/recruits;) for it to be an official hike don't have to carry the full weight (or any, if they want, just sayin!)

There’s an interested party or two near Billings, and one or two way up north, but yes, this state doesnt make it easy.
(Not complaining )

@JAG2955
@elcope
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

(Not complaining )

@JAG2955
@elcope

Concur

Quoted:
I'm right on the east slope scapegoat bob Marshall ear mountains. Blackleaf wma area

Getting to the east side of the state that's a 8 hour one way drive.  

That's where this state is gonna be tough

Since I'm closer than the Billings invested folks, I'd be willing to come down to your area, meet you in the middle, or host you here (in Whitefish) to observe your qualification standards.

@tetonrvr let me know what your schedule looks like and when you'd like to make an attempt at qualifying, and let's get it done.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:10:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Sent you @elcope message
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Who is you third man?
View Quote

Working on it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#10]
A good visit.  Good plan started we'll get some scheduling straighted out in the next week or so.   Hopefully start logging some miles.  

Got some airwave in the works.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:28:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was today years old when I noticed the APC sub forum.
View Quote

To be fair, it's fairly new.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Need to start planning another six miler.  I'm avail most Thurs some fridays.  Can do great falls. Augusta. Choteau area easy.   If anyone interested.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I can do great falls area I think.
New here.

Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I can do great falls area I think.
New here.

View Quote

Awesome I'll pm you and we'll get some dates figured out
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#16]
We got our second six done tonight.  Few min improvement.  Attachment Attached File

Picked up a new third who all in.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We got our second six done tonight.  Few min improvement.  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/418198/Screenshot_20210318-193639_png-1871058.JPG

Picked up a new third who all in.
View Quote

Thanks for the reminder that I haven't posted the pics from the initial hike. Been getting ready for another mobilization.

Now that we have more APC qualified folks and with @Patchouli moving to the Helena area, progress can keep going forward.

Good thing I don't have to blur your faces for persec since I can't take a steady pic.

Sunset at the end.

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#18]
I am in Kalispell and would be up for this. Did a fair amount of rucking in the last year in preparation for the Bataan Memorial Death March, then did a unofficial virtual march last summer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top