Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2022 8:34:27 AM EDT
https://gunshowtrader.com/gunshows/montana-gun-shows/
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Strange that there's only one of the usual three shows scheduled in Bozeman
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 12:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Me and my neighbor stopped in at the Billings show today. Had more vendors than the last couple so that was nice. Nothing made me pull out my wallet. But seemed to be more milsurp than the last couple. $10 to get in is high. Although I enjoyed browsing and didn't leave with the feeling of why did I even bother coming It didn't make me want to attend more in the future. Btw if anyone has a Israeli Mauser I am interested. I also collect the Mauser pocket pistols so if you have one you want to get rid of let me know.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
To me $10 is ok....I don't think it slows people down going in.  I don't like it but realistically going form $5 to $10 is the norm for almost all gunshows this year I think.  Fair concert tickets have gone from $20-25 to $40 too.   The promotor isn't doing much advertising though.....

I dunno about him but I know the smaller shows on the hi-line been struggling with insurance costs.  

I had a good show in Billings.   Made enough that I blew it all again.......I was doing good until I picked up a Sabatti double rifle.   Picked up a ok springfield for $500.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#5]
This one has a more comprehensive list.  

Montana gun shows

Only one in Zootown this year.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
The last show in Billings was much better than the previous one I went to. More milsurps, which is what I want right now.

I'm hopeful for the April show. I want some WWI stuff.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I might have to check out the show this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Decent show. I traded my Camp 45 for an 03A3. Also got a Turkish bayonet and a Swedish one for $45 total.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top