Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2018 5:55:50 PM EDT
Anyone know status of Molon Labe LLC ???  Not getting any response via email or phone calls.  Anyone in area that can check status of this place ?  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Sent a lower for engraving and have gotten NO contact ( email ) since nov 2 and phone is not working
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of them, but found the owner on Facebook, have you tried contacting him there?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of them, but found the owner on Facebook, have you tried contacting him there?
View Quote
Molon Labe® LLC
ADDRESS: 8581 West Kelton Lane Suite 210, Peoria, AZ 85382
PHONE: 623-334-9211
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Molonlabellcdotcom
FFL#: 9-86-07851
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Any update? I was actually just about to send a suppressor adaptor to them.

Don’t they do a same day service where they engrave while you wait?

ETA - Give it a shot at least.

@molonlabellc
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Made contact and my order was shipped .  I would confirm with an email or phone call first
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone had recent contact with them? I got my tax stamp yesterday and need some engraving done. Haven't heard back from them via email and their phone number doesn't go through.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has anyone had recent contact with them? I got my tax stamp yesterday and need some engraving done. Haven't heard back from them via email and their phone number doesn't go through.
View Quote
No word.

They have done work for me in the past. Excellent, by the way.

I have a couple of items that I need them for in the near future.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#8]
This is actually why I came to the AZ board today.  Now I don't know this for certain but my buddy who is an FFL/SOT sent all his stuff to ML for engraving.  He told me last week they are out of business...

And of course I have about a dozen form 1s that will be coming back over the next few months/(years? - thanks FBI check).  Does anyone know a quality cheap alternative anywhere in the valley?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is actually why I came to the AZ board today.  Now I don't know this for certain but my buddy who is an FFL/SOT sent all his stuff to ML for engraving.  He told me last week they are out of business...

And of course I have about a dozen form 1s that will be coming back over the next few months/(years? - thanks FBI check).  Does anyone know a quality cheap alternative anywhere in the valley?
View Quote
I used Quinten Defense for my SBR engraving. $35 did it then and there in front of me, very good work.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I've used MLS Arms a couple of times now. They charge $45 for engraving. Usually done the same day as well.

15610 N 35th Ave Ste 6, Phoenix AZ, 85053
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I used Quinten Defense for my SBR engraving. $35 did it then and there in front of me, very good work.
View Quote
Anyone know if QD offers bulk engraving rates?
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Another recommendation for Quentin. $35.00 and while you wait.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Anyone know if QD offers bulk engraving rates?
View Quote
Yes they do.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Another recommendation for Quentin. $35.00 and while you wait.
View Quote
I used Quentin a couple of times for transfers when I lived down that way. Good guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quentin defense is a good company.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quentin defense is a good company.
View Quote
I just had a SBR done this week at Quentin Defense after I discovered Molon Labe wasnt around.

The engraving turned out fantastic.  I will continue to use them in the future.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Is Quentin Defense able to do engraving on non-AR items? HK and others?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 12:25:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I just had them do 2 eForm 1 can tubes.  His laser is very open.  He could probably do a basketball if he wanted to..

He has given me a discount both times I brought more than one thing that needed the same engraving.

Nice that they have the windows to the shop too.  You can watch all the CNCs go while you wait.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote
Mine was a CZ Scorpion. He admitted they haven’t tried polymer engraving before, and he experimented with a glock mag right then and there before he did mine. It turned out great.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just had them do 2 eForm 1 can tubes.  His laser is very open.  He could probably do a basketball if he wanted to..

He has given me a discount both times I brought more than one thing that needed the same engraving.

Nice that they have the windows to the shop too.  You can watch all the CNCs go while you wait.
View Quote
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mine was a CZ Scorpion. He admitted they haven't tried polymer engraving before, and he experimented with a glock mag right then and there before he did mine. It turned out great.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
Mine was a CZ Scorpion. He admitted they haven't tried polymer engraving before, and he experimented with a glock mag right then and there before he did mine. It turned out great.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I gotta ask, even though I know we’ll just be making up answers, but how the fuck have they gone under already? You’d think that considering they garnered a decent following here until recently that it would be a relatively profitable business...

Execs/owners pissing it away?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top