Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2021 1:55:37 PM EDT
Scott (Jedi) Jedlinski will be back in Blackfoot, Idaho this year!  No matter what your skill level is, if you’re wanting to get better with a red dot handgun this is the class for you. Scott is an excellent instructor and puts eyes on you individually at every drill. His whole philosophy is,”speed through efficiency” and he will work to make you the best shooter you can be.

I took this class last year and saw immediate improvement on the timer. Scott helped me improve my body positioning, draw and grip. He gives out lots of cheats to improve your efficiency throughout the class. My ah ha moment came when I was able to see three targets at the same time and transition between them rapidly and accurately.

Registration just opened up. A buddy and I will be there. He said it class is filling up quickly with returning students. So, if you want to go I wouldn’t wait to enroll.

https://modern-samurai-project.myshopify.com/products/red-dot-pistol-fundamentals-and-performance-2-day-course-blackfoot-idaho-august-27-28-2021
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to take his class. Unfortunately I don't think it'll happen this year.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
myself and a couple go workers are signed up and attending.

looks like it should be some good info.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
myself and a couple go workers are signed up and attending.

looks like it should be some good info.
View Quote

Nice!  Guarantee you’ll have a good time and learn a ton.

There are three of us coming from Helena. Gonna camp out at the McTucker ponds again. They’re about 15 miles south of the host’s range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top