Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2018 11:41:05 PM EDT
I saw the sign earlier this week and knew Eric had opened another in Dallas last year and now it's gone. Well hell. Someone is trying or did open just the range part but I don't know anything about the new owner(s) or set up.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 11:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
And just like that, I found new info:

Link Posted: 7/1/2018 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#2]
All these years, I still haven't been there. Always heard it was a nice place.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
It was too good for Meridian, we can't have nothing nice. I'm sure Dallas is making bank while Meridian was limping along. Very glad that I took advantage of the SS kiosk and bought the three NFA items before it went kaput. Eric (owner) really worked his arse off and made that place outta nothing, great customer service, hate to see it go.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Same here, I'm going to miss that place. Eric started off with great service and continued it, always treated the customers like they were welcome there. In other words, the complete opposite of Garrett's. I spent several paychecks there with M.O. and I guess I've got to start checking out the Rock House and Philadelphia Gun & Pawn.

One other great thing about Modern Outfitter's, got to meet Nikki Lane while she worked there...she's even sweeter than she is cute, plus knew her firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top