Link Posted: 6/1/2019 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't. You're right.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't change your mind Your correct
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
You are absolutely correct.  No one on this board will be changing your mind or ours.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would I do that? You're right.

Only saving grace is that he's already 78 and will probably retire instead of re-running.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 1:40:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Wait? Is Mr. Arizona criticizing us?

Who elected McCain for how many terms? 6 terms? And now you've got a bisexual democrat as a Senator?

That's some fine political work there, Lou.

Get back to us when you've cleaned up your own house. Don't worry. We'll wait.

ETA: Nope, Romney's not the new McCain. After all, Romney didn't divorce his first wife when she developed chronic medical problems like McCain did, only to marry the daughter of a beer baron. Last I checked, Romney is still married to his first wife, MS and all. What a heel.

And yes, I voted for him. Mike Kennedy was out of his league in every way. We shall not discuss Jennie Wilson further.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait? Is Mr. Arizona criticizing us?

Who elected McCain for how many terms? 6 terms? And now you've got a bisexual democrat as a Senator?

That's some fine political work there, Lou.

Get back to us when you've cleaned up your own house. Don't worry. We'll wait.

ETA: Nope, Romney's not the new McCain. After all, Romney didn't divorce his first wife when she developed chronic medical problems like McCain did, only to marry the daughter of a beer baron. Last I checked, Romney is still married to his first wife, MS and all. What a heel.

And yes, I voted for him. Mike Kennedy was out of his league in every way. We shall not discuss Jennie Wilson further.
View Quote
Ahh yes, Boomers gotta lecture us.  Thanks grandpa

Idgaf about someons personal life choices if they do what's right for the country.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Read a little closer. OP is making a not very veiled criticism of Utah voters. As a Utah voter, I'm pointing out that he and Arizona have no political or moral standing whatsoever to criticize us.

And I'm not a Boomer.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m not criticizing Utah voters at all. You’re now in the exact same position that we were in for all those years in AZ. Mittens is very much the new McCain. He’s quickly become the biggest RINO and traitor in the entire party, and yet, what can you really do but continue to vote for him? I hated McCain with a passion. Was I ever able to vote for anyone but him on the general ballot? Of course not. Forced into “the lesser of two evils.”
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top