Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2021 7:43:55 PM EDT
Missouri Governer pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey
Good news from Jefferson City, the Governor has pardoned Mark and Patricia McCloskey.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
That is good news. Took a lot longer than I think it should have.
End result it is welcome news

Now if he could drop the hammer om Kim Gardner
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats bound to stir up some shit...

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
What a day.

The Missouri couple get pardoned and NY Governor Cuomo gets hit with something finally.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What a day. The Missouri couple get pardoned and NY Governor Cuomo gets hit with something finally.
View Quote

Lets hope that someone builds on that momentum.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is good news. Took a lot longer than I think it should have.
End result it is welcome news

Now if he could drop the hammer om Kim Gardner
View Quote

Unfortunately there’s not much he can do to her in regard to this case, what with prosecutorial immunity and all.

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#7]
About damn time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#8]
'Bout damn time. Shouldn't of even gone to court. Protecting one's property and life is part of the 2nd. One phone call should of brought the hammer down on the BLM for trespassing/harrassing/intimidation, by summoning all the troops of St. Louis to go to this area and arrest. But, NOOOOOooooooo from the leftist elite of Shit Louie.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess that means McCloskey also gets a pass for suing gun manufacturers . . .

https://www.thetrace.org/2020/08/mark-patricia-mccloskey-st-louis-gun-companies-lawsuit-rnc/
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I heard on the radio they are having to sue to get their guns back.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I heard on the radio they are having to sue to get their guns back.
View Quote

Suing is what these two do. Yes, they're trial lawyers, but these guys take it to a whole different level:
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/the-st-louis-couple-charged-with-waving-guns-at-protesters-have-a-long-history-of/article_281d9989-373e-53c3-abcb-ecd0225dd287.html

They even sued the UPI photographer who took their picture (while standing on the sidewalk). I've known the photographer for nearly 40 years. Good guy, an absolute professional:
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/mccloskeys-sue-upi-photographer-over-iconic-image-confronting-protesters/article_f361cb1e-38c2-5e28-9610-7808889ce852.html

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Typical shyster lawyers that will do anything for money and publicity. Yes they were all too happy to side with the anti gun crowd before last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top