Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/28/2021 11:58:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
omg, it's the nest wave.  quick, shut down the country.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Woot! Woot!

On a serious note though - one of our local nursing homes just started new safety precautions because they had like 10 cases and a death pop up here recently.  Crazy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
GOOD

Make us stronger & tougher, quicker.  MIGHTY MO!
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GOOD

Make us stronger & tougher, quicker.  MIGHTY MO!
View Quote

That's the spirit! Now we get a second chance to tell those who want to close down our society to 'go pound sand!'
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Missouri upsets the US Gov, then becomes the #1 hot spot for COVID. Yawn.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The new Delta variant is at least twice as contagious.

Be safe!

LINK
View Quote

Look where this article came from...The Hill...it is a left leaning publication. Washington D.C. leftists hate Missouri and its conservative politics.
So they must spread the propaganda for 'FEAR point 02'. They want to make us an example to try and close down society again to finally break this country.
It's funny strange, because just today the 'World Health Organization' has told the vaccinated sheep that they should still be wearing masks due to this new strain. Yet the CDC told us that young adults should not be getting vaccinated...for now that is. But before long it will be time for a newer, more improved vaccination. And why in the world, anyone should tell anyone else whether they're vaccinated or not shows the stupidity and complicity of the un-American people.
  You all should roll your sleeves up and be ready to really fight this time.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#8]
A friend of mine is a physician at north KC hospital.  He said this new flavor is pretty nasty and seems to really jack up those who didn't get vaccinated.  It's not as bad as at the peak last year when he was routinely putting 10+ people into body bags in the covid ward every day, but it's definitely picking up again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ALL news sources are reporting this…..it’s REAL, if you don’t believe it just check on Covid-19 cases in your local hospital! All of a sudden it’s not so funny if it’s your wife, child, grandchild, etc that’s DYING!

This new variant is BAD!

St. Joseph went from a 3 average in the hospital to 24!
View Quote

PursuitSS...I didn't mean funny as ha! ha! I meant funny as in strange. Bad choice of words...I will edit my post. But I will not allow fear to lead me through this life. It's never funny when a loved one dies, especially a child. And also especially, if you know that person does not believe Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their life.
  GOD's Truth states that Christians do not die. GOD merely moves us from this location of sorrow, disease, trouble, etc. to His location in Heaven where there is perfect peace for Eternity.
  I am not stating there isn't a virus that is real; simply look at how the media and people in powerful positions lied about the last 'plandemic'. If you have forgotten that already then you certainly have a very short memory.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ALL news sources are reporting this…..it’s REAL, if you don’t believe it just check on Covid-19 cases in your local hospital! All of a sudden it’s not so funny if it’s your wife, child, grandchild, etc that’s DYING!

This new variant is BAD!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This new variant is BAD!

ALL the news sources parrot from whatever script is thrown in front of them, there is not one news source that investigates any of their stories. I was all over Jackson, Clay, Ray and Lafayette counties last weekend and I did not see anyone dying in the streets. Have you ever investigated how many people get hospitalized during a flu outbreak?

Quoted:
A friend of mine is a physician at north KC hospital.  He said this new flavor is pretty nasty and seems to really jack up those who didn't get vaccinated.  It's not as bad as at the peak last year when he was routinely putting 10+ people into body bags in the covid ward every day, but it's definitely picking up again.

That sounds like a huge exaggeration .

Link Posted: 6/29/2021 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

ALL the news sources parrot from whatever script is thrown in front of them, there is not one news source that investigates any of their stories. I was all over Jackson, Clay, Ray and Lafayette counties last weekend and I did not see anyone dying in the streets. Have you ever investigated how many people get hospitalized during a flu outbreak?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This new variant is BAD!

Quoted:

481 total COVID deaths in Jackson County. It’s all chicken little bullshit
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

481 total COVID deaths in Jackson County. It’s all chicken little bullshit
View Quote

Over what time period? Last week? Today? Last year? Now, are you aware that WuFlu deaths have been overstated?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 12:31:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Twice as contagious, eh?

I guess I'll just have to be twice as obnoxious to keep all you infected assholes away from me.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right, because somebody on OANN or Fox said so?  I put far more trust into the statement of a physician dealing with the problem than your favorite talking head.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Right, because somebody on OANN or Fox said so?  I put far more trust into the statement of a physician dealing with the problem than your favorite talking head.
View Quote

According to the CDC tracker of COVID deaths, the city of Kansas City only experienced a handfull of days where the COVID death toll exceeded 10 over the past 14 months.  That was for the entire KC metro, not just a single hospital.

The idea that your "physician friend" was "routinely putting 10+ people into body bags in the covid ward every day" is BS.

Either he's lying to you or you're lying to us.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Missouri upsets the US Gov, then becomes the #1 hot spot for COVID. Yawn.
View Quote

Yep... gonna get all those fed ATF guys placed here and be the test ground for those new zoning procedures too.

Hell we got us an uppity senator, an uppity AG, and an uppity state govt...

Pretty sure none of that is going to go well... well not until parson gets his 10%... he's all about the threats.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This new variant is BAD!

View Quote

What's the population served by that hospital? And that 24 would be what % ?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Around 75,000

The point is the amount of INCREASE
View Quote

The increase is statistically insignificant.

Going from 1 to 2 is a 100% increase.... OMG! We had a 100% increase!!!!

Once again we're back to what other things did they have going on, how are the numbers being counted (I believe I read that the CDC was only interested in deaths among unvaccinated Covid 19 patients now, maybe they changed it again to include Delta since nobody is vaccinated for it.)

I'm still waiting for the bodies dropping in the street and ambulances driving past them because theres no room in the hospitals... whats that 17 months?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Look where this article came from...The Hill...it is a left leaning publication.

View Quote

I'm guessing that would be the same The Hill that just published that congress has to act on Universal Background Checks as 94% of the country supports them.

Propaganda is propaganda.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
But if you are in a medically induced coma and on a ventilator, that's your problem.
View Quote

For me, that would mean somebody didn't follow my instructions. I'd rather be dead.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#24]
The problem, is that every single fact about all of this should be scrutinized. The very people in charge of giving the "facts" about all of this, might well be the people with the most to hide. I am willing to bet every cent I have that they are.

I think most of us are just tired of the back and forth. Everyone has made up their mind to either go on with their lives, or keep looking into every little thing like they have any control what so ever over their frail human mortality, which God will take without warning at a time of His choosing.

A more simple, and affective, solution to extending your life would be to stop riding in vehicles on the highway. You will have much better results in extending your life than mentally masturbating over the latest COVID news.

Speaking to people like they are ignorant because they don't reach a certain level of socially acceptable fear..... is insane and dangerous. Nobody owes anybody any fear, obedience or permission to disagree. People have the right to be wrong, which is the first right people fail to afford to others.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Around 75,000

The point is the amount of INCREASE
View Quote

But what does the increase actual equate to and how does it compare to other bugs we deal with? You also need to know why these people were hospitalized. Just because numbers increase doesn't mean jack squat unless you know the outcome of the increase. Without knowing the outcome it is just another number....kind of like merely stating your shot 500 rds of ammo. Without knowing the particulars of your shoot it would be difficult to ascertain whether you just wasted ammo or whether it was put to good use, because for all we know you shot it into the air at a wedding celebration.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Get vaccinated . . . problem solved. (OK, not 100%, but purtnear . . . )
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Great article so far. Halfway through.

The .Gov is lying to you.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

My main take-away from that article is that there was a steep learning curve. It was a "novel" virus and the medical and public health community were figuring it out on the fly.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#31]
It’s uncanny.

Uncanny I say, that the established .gov always defaults to whatever hurts The American People the most.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#32]
you can't herd the cows if they aren't afraid of you....
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
These were Covid-19 cases ONLY
View Quote

These are COVID-19 patients that have a BMI of 3% can run back to back marathons, and have just had a full physical with every test known to man?

Or are they "regular joes" who got the sniffles and went to the hospital?

Or are they folks who were walking along living a normal life with no symptoms who just collapsed in the street and were taken to the hospital?

These things matter...

Are they folks who who died from "complications from treating..." like so many of the other deaths are?

Nobody has been honest with reporting stats. Just trying to get to the FACTS...
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Get vaccinated . . . problem solved. (OK, not 100%, but purtnear . . . )
View Quote

But the World Health Organization recommends that you still wear a mask even if vaccinated. The FBI calls that a clue.

There has been so much contradiction from the 'Controlling Health Officials' it has left the population groaning from their destructive waffling or should I say 'clever wickedness'.

When you see people wearing masks while driving cars by themselves or walking around outdoors even after having been vaccinated and having Covid-19 and gaining the anti-bodies then you have to ask why?  It's called 'drinking the kool-aid'.

https://youtu.be/sde3p19Zd7U

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My main take-away from that article is that there was a steep learning curve. It was a "novel" virus and the medical and public health community were figuring it out on the fly.
View Quote

And along the way some found a new means to achieve power and great wealth.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#36]
If you want to watch an excellent program that addresses what we are discussing I would like to introduce you to the  Steve Deace Show...
He is on Blaze TV, Rumble and Youtube...the problem with Youtube is that they often cut out segments of his show due to their censoring policies. They have done this to this program, hence the Rumble URL...

https://rumble.com/vjb27t-yesterday-was-a-very-good-day-whats-truly-at-stake-7121.html

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
  When you see people wearing masks while driving cars by themselves or walking around outdoors even after having been vaccinated and having Covid-19 and gaining the anti-bodies then you have to ask why?  It's called 'drinking the kool-aid'.
View Quote

There are misinformed and ignorant people on both sides of the COVID-19 debate.

The people driving in cars with masks on are not harming anyone, and they're not contributing to the pandemic. I'm not sure you can say the same thing about the people who refuse to get vaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm not sure you can say the same thing about the people who refuse to get vaccinated.
View Quote

I'm not sure you can say it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Is COVID dangerous and deadly to some? Yes it is. But so is the FLU that we have had a vaccine available for a long time. And it has been proven that a lot of deaths that were originally contributed to COVID were NOT caused by COVID.  

And if you thing that paper or clothe mask is going to protect you from a deadly virus, I suggest you get some actual training on dealing with biological warfare and/or working in severe hazardous environments.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Remember the mid term 2022 elections are coming up and they need something to get 100% mail in ballots and such crap installed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And if you thing that paper or clothe mask is going to protect you from a deadly virus, I suggest you get some actual training on dealing with biological warfare and/or working in severe hazardous environments.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101824/masks_jpg-2000451.JPG
View Quote

Very true. I used to work in a chemical plant, filling all types of stuff, like acids, chloroform, cyanide, etc. I wore Tyvek suits (plain and rubberized), various respirators, Racal filtered air hoods, and supplied air suits (primarily for cyanide, but also for a couple of the stronger acids), so wearing a mask that's equal to pulling your t-shirt over nose is just stupid to me.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Very true. I used to work in a chemical plant, filling all types of stuff, like acids, chloroform, cyanide, etc. I wore Tyvek suits (plain and rubberized), various respirators, Racal filtered air hoods, and supplied air suits (primarily for cyanide, but also for a couple of the stronger acids), so wearing a mask that's equal to pulling your t-shirt over nose is just stupid to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101824/masks_jpg-2000451.JPG

Even those who haven't had those experiences, could see smell the bullshit from the very start.

And even now.  Now with all the bullshit exposed, who among us is urging us to go along with the charade?

They're either in on it, or they're fucking stupid.  There's no in-between anymore.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#44]
400,000 severe reactions and 6,000 dead from the Covid-19 vaccine.

https://rumble.com/vjcis1-400000-severe-reactions-and-6000-dead-from-the-vaccine.html
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:07:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#47]
And as many videos have shown, since those masks do NOT seal to the wearer's face, stuff goes right around the edges of those paper and clothe masks as the exhale. It is a false security no matter how you look at it.  

While I won't argue that a sick person wearing a mask does help slow down the spread of infection, a mask sure as hell won't stop the spread. To do so they would have to completely seal against the wearer's face.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The reason for YOU to wear a mask is to protect your fellow man NOT you (if you give a fuck)!
View Quote

Centuries of engineering disagree with you if you think the masks will prevent a gas from getting out...
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The people driving in cars with masks on are not harming anyone, and they're not contributing to the pandemic. I'm not sure you can say the same thing about the people who refuse to get vaccinated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate to break it to everyone, but the whole world is misinformed about Covid-19.

While we slap each other's dicks about masks and "vaccines" (which are for a virus, largely gone and replaced by variants)........ the real questions about the virus it's self go unanswered.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top