Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2018 5:13:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there yesterday.

The only good show in Missoula is the "summer" show at the UM fieldhouse.  It's always been that way.

The "other" shows are held at the fairground and are either one or two building shows.  I go to those for entertainment/curiosity purposes vs. actually looking for something.

The days of really good shows are in the past.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I stopped in today as I saw them advertising for it yesterday. Man I thought Billings shows were bad but this one took the cake. I bet there was 30 tables and a third was craft stuff. Lots of reloading supplies and other random garbage. I was pretty disappointed..

Anyone else go?
View Quote
Hayes runs the Bigger Show, that's the one to see bro.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Find anything good? I Didn't see anything.
View Quote
There were three nice looking pre-64 M70's in the last aisle to the left side & nice a 4" S&W 686 and a nice 4" S&W 617 in the middle of the room.

Went to the range this morning to finalize a re-scoping project that turned out well.

Looks like we may get our first frost tomorrow morning. Leaves are changing real fast now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I haven't had to water my lawns much since the heat left. The grass just keeps growing.

The last water I put on it was last week after I put the fall/winter blend of weed & feed on it so that stuff would sink in good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top