Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2021 8:48:04 PM EDT
All right which one of you is it?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The "steal my guns and trash my truck" mating call.

Some do not respect others opinions or property and will take out MSM talking points on that truck, eventually.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The "steal my guns and trash my truck" mating call.

Some do not respect others opinions or property and will take out MSM talking points on that truck, eventually.
View Quote

Yeah, a not-very-subtle message to would-be thieves that the truck probably contains some guns to steal. If the thieves are motivated, the driver of the truck probably does, too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, a not-very-subtle message to would-be thieves that the truck probably contains some guns to steal. If the thieves are motivated, the driver of the truck probably does, too.
View Quote

The bad guys are usually cowards and will hit the truck when you are at the grocery, movies, walmart, etc. Hell, a libtard ANTIFA type could just walk by and key it for the back the blue stickers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top