Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2021 10:20:22 PM EDT
Hey all,
       Anyone here a member? I’ve been talking with Curt about getting my requirements fulfilled, but I lack a sponsor. I’m fairly new to the Kansas side(Olathe), but if anyone would be interested in getting to know a potential new member, it would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Scott
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 12:44:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a member but have taught Appleseed classes and shot High Power rifle there.  They also do USPSA matches and other open to the public events.

Pick something you like and take part in a competition or class that's your style.  Either the host, director, instructor or students will be members and would be happy to "sponsor" you as long as you don't do anything stupid.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a pretty old post, but I don't look in this forum much.  PM me if you are still looking.  Last I saw, we were at membership capacity and there was a waiting list, but that could change quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top