Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2022 2:07:14 PM EDT
Running in the primary for District 8 Rep against Jim Bognet. Doing a little homework and I see that this guy Mike Marsicano ran against Barletta a couple times as a Democrat. He ran in 3 elections that I could find where he ran as a Democrat, now he's running against Bognet in the Republican primary for district 8.  Just figured I'd give a heads up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw an ad the other day by one of the gobbldy gook PACs that I though I heard accuse Bognet of working for a dem.

It seems he consulted for Ted Cruz’ opponent back in 2012.

Anyway, did some searching to find that out and then I see MM actually ran as a dem.

I think that sold me.

A. Both are are or will be swampy.

B. I guess I’ll vote Bognet as the lesser evil.

Now who do we like for Sen and Gov?

They all seem squirrelly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a card in the mail yesterday that was a negative add against Bognet. Nothing but BS mud slinging. Turned it over and saw that it was from Marsicanos camp. I fed it through the shredder. Bognet is going to get mine.

I looked at a few candidates for Governor. Some looked ok but didn't have the street cred's to beat Shapiro. Barletta has the cred's but man does he have a politicians toothy smile. Mastriano looks ok too but I don't know enough about him or his history.

For senate I'm thinking Bochetto, Sands or Barnette.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top