Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2020 10:07:35 PM EDT
I would really like info about this company.  If anyone knows please reply.  Looking for uppers that don't break the bank and are not junk. Their stuff looks good from the images I've seen on the web and social media.  
However, Info is hard to find concerning quality of products, recommend to buy, and customer support etc.

Any help is appreciated

Link Posted: 3/28/2020 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them. Give it a little while and check back. This state has a pretty up to snuff bunch and you'll most likely get what you need to know.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't see any brands listed. That's typically a red flag. I would want to know who the actual manufacturer of the parts is. They may work just fine, but the price point and lack of any brand names does not make me feel warm and fuzzy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
"I bought some oil slick (chameleon) parts form them last year. I also just received a few TiN (gold) parts recently. One item had a quantity of 2 ordered but only one shipped, called them and the missing one which was overlooked is on the way. The parts I received are nice, no issues and fit well. They also look great. I also got to talk to a real human any time I called. I do plan to buy more form them in the future. I'm not affiliated with them in any way other than buying some parts from them and like most, just ran across them doing searches on the net."

Received this comment from another user here.  Like this user, I'm not affiliated with MSF either.

I decided to order a  Mil Spec 6-position Stock / Buffer Tube Kit they have listed.  Already have a shipping notice.  Another user here states "no brand name, not happy"...to paraphrase....  

PSA is not an actual brand name either and I have bought many of their uppers and lowers, barrels, bags, etc. and I'm very happy with their stuff, so that is not an issue for me.

I'm looking for a reliable alternative to PSA, or similar that won't break the bank and can get their stuff out w/o major delays.  Yeah, I know about the other sponsors here and I use them from time to time as well.

I believe in giving a small business a chance is what I'm saying....

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Let us know. It would appear they do not have a FFL since I don't see any firearms for sale so they probably buy parts wholesale and assemble uppers.  As long as they are torqued and headspaced correctly probably isn't anything wrong with them but it would be nice to know things like gas port size, barrel manufacturer, country of origin, etc.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
The basic Mil Spec 6-position Stock / Buffer Tube Kit is fine.  Everything fit well.   Ordered on Saturday March the 28th got it on April 1st.  Pretty fast I'd say.   I noticed they have raised their prices since I began asking about them.  20-25 dollars on uppers and more on BCGs.   Also, like most places they are out of stock on pretty much anything with a M-LOK rail.  I may still buy an upper from them at a later date.  If I do I will post here about the product...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top