https://www.wistv.com/2020/05/26/rcsd-one-man-injured-shooting-two-notch-road/

Them wings and padded bras ain't worth getting shot over
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anything on Two Notch between the interstate and Village at Sandhills is a hooker/drug/slightly better than Mogadishu area.
View Quote

What about the war zone between the interstate and terminus at Millwood Avenue and Forest Drive? Even worse!

I always described where I was on TNR based on how many guns I felt I needed to carry

The furthest out from Columbia: one gun
Parklane/Decker to the interstate: two guns
Anything West of Parklane/Decker: three guns
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 3:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]
yea, Ponti pretty much nailed it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I know one of the managers at that location (he used to manage a restaurant in my area), I'll reach out for information and see if he responds. He probably won't.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't realize the other Hooters on Fernandina Rd was still in business. Location was formerly a "Hops" but has not been in a long time.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#6]
The areas around Fernandina ain't much better........That's pretty much what happens with the Dems running the city and county over there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What about the war zone between the interstate and terminus at Millwood Avenue and Forest Drive? Even worse!

I always described where I was on TNR based on how many guns I felt I needed to carry

The furthest out from Columbia: one gun
Parklane/Decker to the interstate: two guns
Anything West of Parklane/Decker: three guns Call for fire support. FIFY
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Didn't realize the other Hooters on Fernandina Rd was still in business. Location was formerly a "Hops" but has not been in a long time.

View Quote

yeah, they ran off a good manager who was pushing them to commit to basic repairs to the building, and brought in a truly worthless manager. It's gone to hell in a handbasket.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I was the electrician on that new circle K across the street.  Glad that one wrapped up in March.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Damn that’s crazy! I wouldn’t go to Hooters anyway. I’m in Chapin this week, Dads dealing with Pancreatic cancer but this is a one gun area.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Damn that’s crazy! I wouldn’t go to Hooters anyway. I’m in Chapin this week, Dads dealing with Pancreatic cancer but this is a one gun area.
View Quote

Chapin is definitely a one gun area, but it sounds like some of the local guys should buy you a drink.

I'm in Irmo, 15 minutes away. There are plenty of us, here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:47:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Still better than when it was on Broad River....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, they ran off a good manager who was pushing them to commit to basic repairs to the building, and brought in a truly worthless manager. It's gone to hell in a handbasket.

Still better than when it was on Broad River....

Actually, that's the guy they brought back...
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Just to wrap this up...(S)Hooter's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top