Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2022 7:44:08 PM EDT
Im visiting St. Louis next week for 3-4 days. Can anybody recommend some micro breweries in or near the St. Louis area? I know Schlafly well and want to expand my selection.

Also does anybody know of a brewery around St. Louis that has something to do with cat or cats in the name? I use to see it in an app I ordered beer from, but can’t find the screen shot.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Im visiting St. Louis next week for 3-4 days. Can anybody recommend some micro breweries in or near the St. Louis area? I know Schlafly well and want to expand my selection.

Also does anybody know of a brewery around St. Louis that has something to do with cat or cats in the name? I use to see it in an app I ordered beer from, but can't find the screen shot.

Thanks
View Quote
two Breweries or one brewery and a Meadery I'd recommend...

https://fourbrothersmead.com/ I know one of the Owner's Dan.  All around good guy, all the owners are X-Mil.  They put on a Viking festival every year thats pretty fun.
https://www.4handsbrewery.com/ Lots of good flavors here to choose from, also they put on a Hell of a BMX show every summer with Ramps and flatland riders that do some cool ass shit like back when I was a teen on a BMX...

The Meadery is a bit south of STL, but in a decent area.  Worth the drive.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Also does anybody know of a brewery around St. Louis that has something to do with cat or cats in the name?
View Quote

That's probably 2nd Shift Brewing.  They have a bunch of beers with cats on the label art.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Side project if you're in to sour beer
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Also does anybody know of a brewery around St. Louis that has something to do with cat or cats in the name? I use to see it in an app I ordered beer from, but can’t find the screen shot.

Thanks
View Quote

Nothing around here with a cat's name that I know of, but 2nd Shift has a beer called Cat's Spit.  Unfortunately they went full woke and required vax cards, take out only, then reservations only, etc. while everyone else didn't.  Not sure if they returned to normal or not.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Were you hoping for an Ivermectin Pale Ale or something?
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#8]
How far are you wanting to travel? There's a bunch in the city, but there's also a ton in St. Louis county and St. Charles county as well.

Also, what style beer do you prefer? Some breweries aren't great if you're like me and want a lager or Pilsner. Lots of IPAs and other weird fruit ales, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top