Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2021 3:15:15 PM EDT
The Great American Memphis Gun Show will be held on Aug 28th-29th, 2021 in Memphis, TN. This Memphis gun show is held at Al Chymia Shrine Temple and hosted by Great American Tennessee Promotions.

Anyone planning on going to this show? It's been a while since there was a gun show in Memphis. I haven't seen any advertisement whatsoever for this show.  If someone hadn't told me about it I would know about it. Granted I don't watch any TV.

_____

Got to the show about 1130. Sold my 7-08 so that made me happy. Overall it is not a bad show. Mostly modern production guns.  A lot of AR stuff. Lever guns were few and far between. A few nice older Smiths but crazy prices. Ammo was about the same price as on line. There was a knife maker who also had some hatchets and tomahawks. The hatchet would be great for backpacking or camping and was really small and nice. $85

The crowd was pretty thick but thinned out some at lunch. Didn't see any sho nuff gang bangers. There were even a few pretty women. Not so crowded it was aggravating to walk.

There was money changing hands a reasonable amount. People were buying stuff. So not a real big show and not much nice older stuff, but not a bad show. A guy had polymer 80 lowers for $125. I was tempted to get one of those face to face but decided not too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought about it but I guarantee everything will be full retard high. Plus I’m already clapped out with this ammo ban panic buying.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm thinking about going just to look around. Never know what you might find. May walk a 7-08 bolt gun around. It hasn't been shot in years. Could use some scope money.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
How big is the place they’re having it at? I’ve never been there.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 9:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't ever been there, but it is a pretty good size building. Seems like a good place to have a show
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top