Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2022 8:37:42 PM EDT
Can anyone in the Memphis area go to St Jude and get us some pics of our St Jude brick?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/ARFCOM-St-Jude-brick-update-INSTALLED-/5-2568796/
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I will send 2 pmags to the first person to post a pic of the Arfcom St Judes brick.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will send 2 pmags to the first person to post a pic of the Arfcom St Judes brick.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
The lack of response is primarily due to the fact that the majority of TN arfcommers live nowhere near Memphis.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The lack of response is primarily due to the fact that the majority of TN arfcommers live nowhere near Memphis.
View Quote

Do you know where it is?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you know where it is?
View Quote

Arkansas.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I tried contacting them, we live about an hour north. Over two months ago I got severely injured at work and most days I've been unable to get out of bed, let alone drive.

I'll put a reminder on my calendar for Tuesday and will call them again to see if I can schedule a visit and have my wife drive me down.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks I tried calling today because I hear there's construction going on and they may have lifted some bricks. Trying to confirm if ours is still placed. They were closed for the holiday though.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#9]
You could also try the Arkansas HTF.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah good idea.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks I tried calling today because I hear there's construction going on and they may have lifted some bricks. Trying to confirm if ours is still placed. They were closed for the holiday though.
View Quote

@JustinU235
If you are able to confirm it is there, I would be glad to go take a pic.

Quoted:
I tried contacting them, we live about an hour north. Over two months ago I got severely injured at work and most days I've been unable to get out of bed, let alone drive.

I'll put a reminder on my calendar for Tuesday and will call them again to see if I can schedule a visit and have my wife drive me down.
View Quote

@SaltwaterCowboy
I'm in Tipton County, you're more than welcome to tag along with me as long as...
1: You are ok riding with some random dude from the internet.
2: You are able to crawl in and out of my Camaro (not trying to be sarcastic, back injuries suck).
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 4:56:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You could also try the Arkansas HTF.
View Quote

Memphis really is part of Arkansas. The river just shifted.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@JustinU235
If you are able to confirm it is there, I would be glad to go take a pic.

@SaltwaterCowboy
I'm in Tipton County, you're more than welcome to tag along with me as long as...
1: You are ok riding with some random dude from the internet.
2: You are able to crawl in and out of my Camaro (not trying to be sarcastic, back injuries suck).
View Quote

Hey, what do you know, I'm in Tipton too. IM inbound.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hey, what do you know, I'm in Tipton too. IM inbound.
View Quote

Replied.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm waiting to hear back from brick people. They did tell me that they would get a picture in the next few weeks, but I followed up asking if it was actually still installed (construction) and where I can point people to if it is installed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
The brick appears! It needs a twin!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top