Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2018 12:14:51 AM EDT
What FFL is everyone using for transfers now that medic firearms is apparently closed?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 7:03:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I am using Richards Armory in Bartlett.

Tactical Investments in Collierville as well as Classic Arms in Cordova will do transfers as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I've used Wilco Tactical in Arlington Tn for my last 10ish transfers. $30. If multiple firearms, it is $30 for the first, then $20 for each after that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used AxArms and Wolf River Precision (took over location from Medic Firearms).
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:55:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used Wilco Tactical in Arlington Tn for my last 10ish transfers. $30. If multiple firearms, it is $30 for the first, then $20 for each after that.
View Quote
Thanks went with them!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#5]
If anyone is near Millington, the Midsouth Market Place aka Midsouth Auction Group on 51 in the old Cole's Lumber building does Transfers for $15. They advertise $25 but that includes background check. I've used them on a couple and everything went smooth. Very nice antique market, live auctions from time to time and they advertise a retro arcade but I've never been there when it was open.

Non-facebook users

https://m.facebook.com/MidsouthAuctionGroup/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If anyone is near Millington, the Midsouth Market Place aka Midsouth Auction Group on 51 in the old Cole's Lumber building does Transfers for $15. They advertise $25 but that includes background check. I've used them on a couple and everything went smooth. Very nice antique market, live auctions from time to time and they advertise a retro arcade but I've never been there when it was open.

Non-facebook users

https://m.facebook.com/MidsouthAuctionGroup/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
View Quote
$15/25 each or all for one background check?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

$15/25 each or all for one background check?
View Quote
$25 total. I've even had multiples transferred and it was $25 period. Background was included
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Tactical Investments, he's glad to do them for you.  Some of the other dealers get pissy.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Non-facebook users

View Quote
I just bought a roll top desk there last week
I never saw anything about transfers but, will confirm this over the weekend.

Confirmed.  See John. 25.00 per visit, he doesn’t care if it’s one gun or 20. He might do it for less if he knows you, I’m a fresh face and a yankee
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#10]
If anyone is near Jackson, Direct Hit only charges $10 for each firearm on multiple transfers plus the $10 background fee. They are good to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What FFL is everyone using for transfers now that medic firearms is apparently closed?
View Quote
What happened to Medic?  Seemed like he had a good business going.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 1:03:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pm me
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm also in the 901. My issue is, I want to buy gun parts for my builds, but I want to build them anonymously, as is my right under the Constitution. Case in point - if you want to buy a barrel for a rifle build, and Classic Arms has them in stock, you can walk right in, plunk down your cash, and walk out with no paperwork on you our your address. But Classic Arms DOESN'T have barrels, nor does anyone else within driving distance. So how do you buy stuff online anonymously? You can use a prepaid visa card, but the shop you buy from is still gonna save a record of who they sold to and your address. I get the idea that we don't want the bad guys to be able to do this. IDK... It's a conundrum.

This is all in the context of all the talk of the BATF creating a national database with those 4473s. Sure, a barrel sale doesn't trigger a 4473, but I recall the BATF raids on that 80% shop in CA a couple years ago. That shop didn't generate 4473s either. Just sales records of all the people they sold 80% receivers to.

Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Gun show or split shipping with someone who doesn't care.
View Quote
Ahh... That's what I want to find. Someone who doesn't care. Sooo..... where you at, boddybagger?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:22:02 AM EDT
[#17]
What is the EE? I haven't been to this board in almost a year. I have never noticed this "EE". What does it stand for?

ETA: NM.... I figured it out after poking around.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top