Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2022 11:39:05 AM EDT
How have they stayed in business? I'm not officially an IL resident again, and I know better than to shop there, but they're close to the office and carry 5.11 pants that I was looking for yesterday. The owner is on his power trip again apparently for the last few months and requiring a foid to even come in the door. Told them I'm not a resident, don't have a foid, not buying ammo and they told me I can't be in the store flat out...

0/10 for the rant, I know...
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#1]
There's an archived thread at IllinoisCarry about this starting back in 2013.  I guess it works for them, all the complaints to the contrary.

https://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33640-foid-now-required-at-mega-sports/
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 2:03:36 AM EDT
[#2]
>>>and they told me I can't be in the store flat out...<<<

MEGADouchers is THE WORST STORE IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!!!

DO NOT SHOP THERE, PERIOD!  

Sorry for caps.

P.S.....MARK go EAD!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
>>>and they told me I can't be in the store flat out...<<<

MEGADouchers is THE WORST STORE IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!!!

DO NOT SHOP THERE, PERIOD!  

Sorry for caps.

P.S.....MARK go EAD!!!
View Quote

I've only been there twice, but both times employees were rude and arrogant. Once, they had a Smith M&P9 that I really "had to have", but I wouldn't give those assholes a penny. Their business, their rules. Me and my $$$ say Mega Fuck Mega Sports.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
They suck for sure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top