Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2020 5:10:29 PM EDT
https://ndformeasure3.org/

Here comes Minnesota to govern North Dakota.

What do they want:

Ban franking.

Stop crony farm subsidies.

Regulate methane from cows.

Ban all gas and diesel vehicles.

Really just make North Dakota a barren waste land that produces and provides nothing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 12:42:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mattf] [#1]
Don't worry.  It's not going anywhere. Minnesota doesn't have any of that either.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 11:01:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11C1P] [#2]
There's a facebook group about it too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/895824967579451/

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL. Ain't gonna happen. We drove out a reasonably well liked Dem senator 2 years ago, probably the farthest right Dem in the senate.

She got beat something like 65 to 35.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:
LOL. Ain't gonna happen. We drove out a reasonably well liked Dem senator 2 years ago, probably the farthest right Dem in the senate.

View Quote

Well liked by who?  The fact that she lost by 30 points should tell you she wasn't that well liked.  IIRC when she won, it was only by a couple thousand votes & all the reservations had 99% turnout with her getting 99% of the votes.  Nothing strange there.  Good luck while you go on the campaign trail for her though.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
Yeah we sent her packing

and no this bullshit isn't happening anytime soon.

I have lived in 6 states in the past 20 years, trust me This one isn't going blue.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 11C1P:

Well liked by who?  The fact that she lost by 30 points should tell you she wasn't that well liked.  IIRC when she won, it was only by a couple thousand votes & all the reservations had 99% turnout with her getting 99% of the votes.  Nothing strange there.  Good luck while you go on the campaign trail for her though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11C1P:

Read my post again.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Springer09:
Yeah we sent her packing

and no this bullshit isn't happening anytime soon.

I have lived in 6 states in the past 20 years, trust me This one isn't going blue.
View Quote

They couldn't even beat a dead republican.  Even Cass county went for Trump this time around which shocked the hell out of me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top