Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2018 12:51:14 PM EDT
A wall between AZ and Calli ...........http://thehill.com/homenews/house/379460-gop-lawmaker-we-might-need-to-build-a-wall-between-california-and-arizona
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no problems with this.

I think
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I would vote for her.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
We already have a moat. We just need to introduce a bunch of alligators and blow the bridges!
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Back in the 90's Gov. Symington said this many times.... and he was a developer that made big money off the Cali's. Guess he recognized them for the cancer that they are.

This was back in the era that "Welcome to Arizona.... now go home" bumper stickers were common.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably need to go all the way to the Canadian border.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#6]
She just got my vote.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We already have a moat. We just need to introduce a bunch of alligators and blow the bridges!
View Quote
Isn't there a bunch of piranha in there already?

Link Posted: 3/22/2018 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Isn't there a bunch of piranha in there already?

http://springbreak.com/US_Cities/Lake_Havasu/Pictures/Piranha_3D_-Underwater_260.gif
View Quote
Why yes...yes there are. I forgot about them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#9]
She's no good

She's a McCain machine puppet.... remember when Juan McCain said we needed to build the border wall in his reelection commercial?  Yea well this is the same shit from her.

Don't be fooled
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She's no good

She's a McCain machine puppet.... remember when Juan McCain said we needed to build the border wall in his reelection commercial?  Yea well this is the same shit from her.

Don't be fooled
View Quote
If you want a real wall on the southern border instead of hyperbole bull shit walls then there is only one clear choice.

Link Posted: 3/23/2018 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If you want a real wall on the southern border instead of hyperbole bull shit walls then there is only one clear choice.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Kelli_Ward_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg/440px-Kelli_Ward_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
View Quote
I concur... not to mention Dr. Kelli Ward is the ONLY reason Flake is retiring from the Senate...she ran him off and not one vote has been cast.  Juanita McSally is jumping in as an opportunist
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I have seen Kelli Ward speak several times.  She is pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She's no good

Don't be fooled
View Quote
And she voted for that bloated 1.3trillion omnibus bs
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Ward is who I'm voting for .
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I voted for Kelly Ward when she tried to primary Fuckstain McCain, and I will be voting for her again.
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 12:26:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I’m good with a wall, getting really tired of being cut of by Cali drivers that then slow down.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She's no good

Don't be fooled
View Quote

She is a closet never-Trumper and will not answer any hardball question thrown at her. It is amazing how fast they turn into establishment politicians after the election.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Couldn't we save a bunch of money and just put two gun emplacements along each highway (the 8, 10, and 40) that connects California and AZ?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She is a closet never-Trumper and will not answer any hardball question thrown at her. It is amazing how fast they turn into establishment politicians after the election.
View Quote
Lou Dobbs had her on the ropes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he had Dr. Ward on a later show.  Nice to see her get some good air time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#21]
McSally is going to say anything to get elected.  She'll make a hard left turn that'll make John McCain's ghost proud as soon as she's in the Senate.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
McSally is going to say anything to get elected.  She'll make a hard left turn that'll make John McCain's ghost proud as soon as she's in the Senate.
View Quote
Almost certainly the case. The part that bothers me is I also think we can expect the GOP to abandon Ward as soon as she wins the primary.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 4:35:31 AM EDT
[#23]
She must be lurking here and copping our ideas.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She's no good

Don't be fooled
View Quote
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Kelli_Ward_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg/440px-Kelli_Ward_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
View Quote
Quoted:
I concur... not to mention Dr. Kelli Ward is the ONLY reason Flake is retiring from the Senate...she ran him off and not one vote has been cast.  Juanita McSally is jumping in as an opportunist
View Quote
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am so glad to hear (see) stuff like this!

We've been getting very active in AZ politics (Ms_Maim and I) and met Kelli Ward and her husband two weeks ago at a small local R meeting. Talked with them both for several hours. She is real. She is passionate. She is not afraid. She answers questions and shares her opinion on matters whether they make everyone feel warm and fuzzy or not. She very much seems like a woman who will stand for her convictions.

I've seen McSally. My takeaway was that I don't think I trust her.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#25]
I just keep getting the vibe that MCSally is another McSHITstain / Flake that will say any damn thing to get in office and then do only enough to keep the office.
Cancer man was against FBHO care, all for the second amendment, and border security too, during an election.
But between elections he was all for assault weapon bans, refused to get rid of FBHOcare, and even tried to get rid of gun shows and the UFC in its early days.

So far I'm sold on Ward.

And I just wish joejoe the media hoe would go the fuck away. As a sheriff I think he did an good job but his need for fame and police state tendencies were hard to swallow. How about just stfu and do your damn job...
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm more a fan of saltwater crocs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top