Link Posted: 8/24/2021 12:04:52 AM EDT
[#1]
He can f right off.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 6:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
The American Taliban at work.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 7:27:07 AM EDT
[#3]
People are going to have a very serious decision coming up.  Vaccine mandates from employers are coming.  Are you willing to lose your job over a vaccine?  Wait until the .gov makes receiving welfare dependent on if or if you haven't gotten the "vaccine".  This current administrations (state and federal) are fully supportive of total government control and are salivating at the idea of forcing vaccines on everyone.  The DOJ has already shown its support of mandatory vaccines.  Those who are unvaxed are going to be the new discriminated against in America shortly.  It is looking like our new leftist government(s) are going to be fully supportive of making life miserable for those who are unvaxed.  And then those who don't get the next round and the one after that and the one after that..... and so on and so on.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 7:52:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Va isn't even Fast Terry state. Isn't he from Noo Yawk?
I hope every one of those compromising RPV assholes enjoy the fucking they are receiving at the hands of now Blue Va.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He can f right off.
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Funny. They call us the American Taliban.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#7]
He should be forced to eat his own shit at  musket point.

In minecraft, of course.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Funny. They call us the American Taliban.
View Quote

Haha!  Yeah, but you and I don’t support persecuting Christians and Jews for their faith; subjugating women to biological men; tearing down and destroying historic monuments and statues; beating people up, smashing their windows, and setting their car on fire for expressing an opinion or idea; confiscating peoples’ firearms and other means of self defense; seizing control of institutions of learning and turning them into indoctrination mills or a whole host of other practices that the Democrat party and the Taliban have in common.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]
According to data Virginia is at 65% vaccine rate. Yet the positivity rate is at 7.1% with 19 average deaths in the last 7 days.

In theory, you reach heard immunity when you have 50-90% of the population immune to whatever disease is present. If the vaccine is supposed to be working, why are vaccinated people spreading the virus? And on top of that we are well past the middle point of the hypothetical herd immunity count. Somehow I think if we're at 100% vaccine rate, people would still be getting it.

When are people going to wake up?
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
According to data Virginia is at 65% vaccine rate...........................
View Quote

At some point we will I imagine
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
According to data Virginia is at 65% vaccine rate. Yet the positivity rate is at 7.1% with 19 average deaths in the last 7 days.

In theory, you reach heard immunity when you have 50-90% of the population immune to whatever disease is present. If the vaccine is supposed to be working, why are vaccinated people spreading the virus? And on top of that we are well past the middle point of the hypothetical herd immunity count. Somehow I think if we're at 100% vaccine rate, people would still be getting it.

View Quote

Don't forget the actual immunity number should be higher, because there are a number of people who have had COVID19, who have not gotten any vaccine, and are now naturally immune.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Don't forget the actual immunity number should be higher, because there are a number of people who have had COVID19, who have not gotten any vaccine, and are now naturally immune.
View Quote

Right, that's part of the herd immunity that Dr Clownchi was pushing when covid started. At first he made a lot of sense. Talking about how we had elderly people who get sick and can die in greater numbers. The flu on average kills about 1-2% of the people it infects. Covid kills about 3% but has a faster spread rate. While 3% doesn't sound like a lot it is when you're talking about millions of people infected.

Now they have nothing. All they have is the so-called infection rate but at the same time, the deaths aren't as high as they're reporting. It's still holding out that 97% of people recover, 80% with no issues, and 20% with some complications with something in the area of 1-2% being serious of that 20% group. With those numbers, the government should not be controlling or mandating anything.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm one of those people and I am not looking forward to the pay cut, but it is coming.  After this, I don't know that I'll ever be able to trust another "new" vaccine.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Watched the debate last night and the son of a bitch wants it in the mandated school vaccines.  Vote today.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#15]
That stinking carpet-bagger bastard also wants to do away with Virginia's right-to-work law. He said yesterday that if the democrat-controlled legislature passed a bill repealing our right-to-work law, he would sign it.

This was after he was given over a million dollars by the teachers' union (NEA) and the Service Workers Union (SEIU).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top