Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2020 5:17:41 PM EDT
Went by the capitol on my way to lunch today. Saw at least 4-500+ protestors and many many in cars honking and driving by the capitol. I saw only a few people wearing masks, lots of people defying the order. Anyone has pics please post them. Did not listen to Gov Prickster and if he even acknowledged the protest at all? The Springfield PD has said on record that they are not the "mask police" and as I understand it the Sangamon County Sheriff has said the same. They are too busy with real crime to bother with petty bullshit! This as Springfield's mayor signed an order to fine violators $500 for defying him!
I hope to god enough people get so pissed off they vote these Dem pieces of shit out in November.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I got told I had to wear a mask at Aldi today.  I pulled my shirt over my nose like when someone farts, and they said "good enough."

jeez, this is full retard.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 6:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Also, I decided I'm going ultratard and wearing my motorcycle helmet in all establishments.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Always carry a long Ranger mask in your pocket....the second someone tells you that, pull WHIP it out....wear it.....OWN IT!!!!

EDIT: MADE IT GREATER
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
Also, I decided I'm going ultratard and wearing my motorcycle helmet in all establishments.
View Quote

I thought about doing that. I have a really nice helmet.

It would also keep the China virus from flying into your ear, like it did in Alien: Covenant.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
Also, I decided I'm going ultratard and wearing my motorcycle helmet in all establishments.
View Quote

Wear the Storm Trooper Helmet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top