Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 3/10/2020 8:44:17 PM EDT
I'm going to a hockey game this coming Saturday. It will be my first time going to the Maverick Center. Do they use a wand or pat downs?
Their page says FAQ no weapons of any kinds. So no, chopsticks, forks, assault fist then? lol
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Metal detectors/wands iirc.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Crap, so no carrying then :(
At least I can bring my C.A.T tourniquet and pepper spray.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 3:06:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I've made it in there with a gun before but it's really hit and miss, depending on the staff running the wands/pats/checks.

If you're going with your waifu, you can have her carry your gat, they're way less invasive with women than men on the pat-downs and bag checks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
We went to two hockey games this year.

The first one I had a big ZT knife in my pocket and I just put it under my wallet in the tray as I went through the detector.  The checker was totally apathetic, but as I picked my stuff out of the tray I dropped my knife and it went clattering to the ground, opened slightly and slid up to a cop that was standing there.

Nobody cared.  I picked it up and walked off.

I didn't have a gun on me, so can't speak to that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top