Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2020 5:57:08 AM EDT
Is it open ?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#1]
As of a few days ago I heard the road out to the range was impassable. I'll try to find some info later in the am.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a posting on another site that said it was open on Sat.  They warned it was a single lane with deep snow on both sides, so passing another rig could be tricky.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As of a few days ago I heard the road out to the range was impassable. I'll try to find some info later in the am.
View Quote
This is pretty much what I heard too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 1:14:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a posting on another site that said it was open on Sat.  They warned it was a single lane with deep snow on both sides, so passing another rig could be tricky.
View Quote

It's been tricky passing and deep snow on the sides for months. Had to pull a truck out that went too far over to pass about a month and a half ago.

Range didn't close over the winter afaik - but the road was good enough for my friend to drive out in his BMW sedan a few weeks ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top