Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2021 2:04:36 PM EDT
If anyone interested in matches, their will be a few gasser prs style matches at ARENA in 2022. First one being March 26-27 first two day. They will also be a few one day matches to. And they are doing a series with a championship match in fall some time. All this being conducted by Quantified Performance they will be using Arena as a primary spot. They are also talking about 1 day matches in Las Vegas, Tx, Co, and FL. I really enjoy these matches. Although I have not shot one yet. But I have been RO for them. They have cabins onsite, hotels along 27 fairly close, and few air BnB near by too. So check it out and come play with us!!

Disclosure for admins
I have no personal connection to Arena or QP. Just merely passing along info for good times.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#1]
You may want to edit out PRS. I don’t believe the QP matches are PRS matches. PRS is a term frequently dropped when talking about tactical matches, but it is specific to the Precision Rifle Series.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You may want to edit out PRS. I don’t believe the QP matches are PRS matches. PRS is a term frequently dropped when talking about tactical matches, but it is specific to the Precision Rifle Series.
View Quote

I edit to PRS style.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top