Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2023 1:38:46 PM EDT
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/farmington-new-mexico-shooting-least-3-people-killed-2-officers-wounde-rcna84540

https://www.daily-times.com/story/news/local/farmington/2023/05/17/new-mexico-teen-shooter-killed-3-farmington-wore-body-armor-had-note/70229075007/

Police find note on body of teen shooter who killed 3 in Farmington, New Mexico shooting

FARMINGTON — The Farmington High School senior who killed three people earlier this week in a neighborhood shooting spree before police fatally shot him was carrying a note in which he warned people to leave his little sister alone.

The existence of the note apparently written by 18-year-old Beau Wilson was revealed by Farmington Police Chief Steve Hebbe during a Wednesday, May 17 news conference at the Farmington Civic Center. An image of the note — scrawled on what appeared to be two Post-it notes — was projected on a screen behind Hebbe as he described its contents.

“If (you're) reading this, I’m (at) the end of the chapter,” the note states. “Lay eyes or (dare) put a finger on my little sister I (promise) there will be regrets.”

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s been crazy around here.
So many rumors in the first 36 hours. About 75% of those rumors ended up being true.

Not to diminish this in any way, but it could have been much worse than it was.
The comment I am hearing a lot is “imagine if he did this at graduation”
View Quote

Yeah also, not to diminish this tragedy, but has that loony governor called any kind of special session?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top