Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2021 4:30:42 PM EDT
https://www.themorningsun.com/news/copscourts/new-police-identify-suspect-wanted-for-mt-pleasant-childs-murder/article_d9e96fc6-c729-11eb-988e-1ba0ebf47798.html?fbclid=IwAR25N3af1-eusSUyiobCjehUh9E-ixkB7wQ8PQQHWNoCok9NqJRIUB3VesU

Police on Sunday night identified the man wanted in the stabbing death of a Mt. Pleasant girl and sought tips to help locate him.
Wanted on a murder warrant is Isaiah Gary Gardenhire, also known as "Zeke". Gardenhire is a black male, 40 years of age, 6-foot-1, 180 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
"There is an active homicide warrant for his arrest," police said. "If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Gardenhire please contact 911 or the tip line (at 877-616-4677)."
Gardenhire is on the run in the killing of a Mt. Pleasant child overnight.
A mother told authorities a man had stabbed her daughters just after 3 a.m. at a house in front of Jamestown Apartments on Isabella Road, just south of Broomfield Road.
Initial police and medical responders said there were three patients and police later said that one, the victim of a possible sexual assault before being stabbed, had died.

"Investigators have obtained information on a potential suspect and are actively searching their location," they said. "At this time, there does not appear to be an immediate danger to the public."
The woman said the man was still inside the house when she called 911, but he had left before police arrived.
The man had earlier that morning been picked up at Bradley Trailer Park, police said.
Initial reports said the caller and five children had been inside the house.
"The Michigan State Police Lansing Crime Lab is processing the scene, and this remains an active, ongoing investigation," state police said.
Troopers were assisted by the Isabella County Sheriff's Office, Mount Pleasant Police Department, Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Police Department, Central Michigan University Police Department, and Isabella County Central Dispatch.

Guess he also raped 2 other women this morning and stole their vehicle.

People around here all pissed, as the city didn't send out an emergency alert and  saying the perp wasn't a threat.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I found out on FOX17 News. No alert sent to me either.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File
Guess he turned himself in. He was in Flint.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#3]
The man had earlier that morning been picked up at Bradley Trailer Park, police said.
View Quote

Now there's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.  How the city turns a blind eye to that place is beyond me.  The city certainly should have sent out an alert.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I am revolted on a daily basis watching and reading the news. Why anyone (Antifa/BLM/Democrats/Communists) would suggest that the police are the problem without even acknowledging the depravity of the men (and handful of women) they have to capture is beyond me.

Film at 11:00.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now there's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.  How the city turns a blind eye to that place is beyond me.  The city certainly should have sent out an alert.  

View Quote
Truth.

EDIT> He was not picked up at the trailer park.  He was arrested in Lansing and bonded out.  He was arrested for the sexual assault of the girl that he later went back and murdered.  He first assaulted the girl in another county.  Mom knew this guy.  

This whole thing was a first class clusterf#$k by MSP.  They own everything after the murder of that poor girl.

Link Posted: 6/9/2021 11:58:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Truth 

This whole thing was a first class clusterf#$k by MSP.  They own everything after the murder of that poor girl.

View Quote

The MSP isn't the one's that allowed him to bond out. You can thank the prosecutor and the judge for that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The MSP isn't the one's that allowed him to bond out. You can thank the prosecutor and the judge for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Truth

True but MSP were the first LEO's on scene and had command.  They did not handle certain things correctly.    The guy was holed up a couple hundred yards from where he did the murder for more than 24 hours.  Think about that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#8]
This piece of filth is claiming someone else killed the girl.  

His sister is trying to organize a BLM rally in the city tomorrow in support of this guy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The citizens need to deliver justice since the government won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His sister is trying to organize a BLM rally in the city tomorrow in support of this guy.

The citizens need to deliver justice since the government won't.
That would be nice but he is never seeing the outside of jail again.

The rally didn't happen.  Probably because he copped to TWO execution style murders in Lansing over drugs.   MSP knew about that a few weeks ago and did not bother to tell anyone.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:38:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Man, this story just keeps getting worse.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Rural MI has all the issues of Urban MI, just not as many .
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Too bad that this asshole didn't manage to get himself killed along the way.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:39:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I bet his sister was calling in "tips" on his location. If not others.
He was spotted in Alma, Clare, Remus, Six lakes, ect. Hell, I had a helicopter and a few unmarked in my neighborhood for a bit when he was reported to be at chipp road and valley road.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He was spotted in Alma, Clare, Remus, Six lakes, ect. Hell, I had a helicopter and a few unmarked in my neighborhood for a bit when he was reported to be at chipp road and valley road.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that is the theory.  The more I learn about this case the more pissed I get.  That little girl should not have died.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top