Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2022 5:17:05 PM EDT
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-crimes-not-prosecuted-changes-20220104-lmu23fwjc5dyvmdthv35tjot5e-story.html

Heard on WCBS 880 all day. The new DA is from the same school as the DA's in San Francisco, LA, Chicago and Philadelphia. Punishment is bad. Crime is good. Wants no more sentences longer than 20 years for any crime and want life without parole abandoned (I thought that was the justification for eliminating the death penalty). Does not want to prosecute any crimes other than the most violent basically giving a free pass to just about everything else.

Looks like California style crime will be coming to New York City any day now. Frankly, the people just west of me in NYC get what they deserve - good and hard. The fact they keep electing these idiots is proof that NYC needs what it is about to get.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
So if someone strings him up on a lamppost they are free to go?
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Words fail me COC not withstanding!
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Manhattan's problem as far as I am concerned. I wonder if he is one of Soros's puppets.

Regardless, the crooks had better stick with their business in Manhattan. If any of them get the bright idea to come east to Nassau County we have a new Republican/Conservative DA as of January 1st. She will not be playing these games.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
But he had cops arrest family members. And come with warrants. And had multiple people shot outside his door.

Look, I know judges sign warrants like mom hands out popcorn.  But where there’s smoke there’s fire, and his family is a bonfire.  Zero accountability.  Crime is ok in the hood.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder what would happen to a poor bastard caught carrying in the city with an NYS permit...
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen to a poor bastard caught carrying in the city with an NYS permit...
View Quote

Funny guy, you know exactly what would happen to the stupid schmuck if they are of the Caucasian persuasion.  Do not pass go do not collect $200 and good luck getting an appearance ticket.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]
At least we'll see crime figures finally plummet in the city. If an armed robbery is now a petit larceny, a rape and felony assault are now a disorderly conduct etc etc, NYC will be the safest city in the world. On paper.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If an armed robbery is now a petit larceny, a rape and felony assault are now a disorderly conduct etc etc,
View Quote
For that matter, if his wish that no crime whatsoever should have a penalty of more than 20 years, with the option of parole still on the table, there are some crimes that may just be worth the risk for some people. Some people might very well come to the conclusion that knocking off a few people to steal several million dollars is worth the risk.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Ironically (and based upon his photo) - He sentenced himself to death from coronary heart disease and/or diabetes.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Manhattan's problem as far as I am concerned. I wonder if he is one of Soros's puppets.
View Quote

He is.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top