Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2020 6:01:22 PM EDT
Please consider coming out folks- bring a friend or family member that is not an ARFCOMMER. Details are here and the weights suggested are just suggestions. They can bring an AR, Bazooka, or a single shot 12ga. Just get them out to hike with us!
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Please consider coming out folks- bring a friend or family member that is not an ARFCOMMER. Details are here and the weights suggested are just suggestions. They can bring an AR, Bazooka, or a single shot 12ga. Just get them out to hike with us!
View Quote
I'm in and bringing +2 (maybe more).
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in and working on a few others.

What time?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in and working on a few others.

What time?
View Quote
Henry Hill Visitor Center
6511 Sudley Rd, Old Town Manassas, VA 20109
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in.

TC
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm in.

TC
View Quote
Woo pig sooie!
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm coming up from the Dismal Swamp.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 9:03:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thinking about it.  Any post activities planned to make the rather long drive (more) worth it?  I'd love to spend some time meeting and actually getting to know all the people I was so close to but not connected with on 1/20 :)
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Planning on it
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thinking about it.  Any post activities planned to make the rather long drive (more) worth it?  I'd love to spend some time meeting and actually getting to know all the people I was so close to but not connected with on 1/20 :)
View Quote
There will be meeting for food afterward, and possibly a chance for a fear class on the front end. Will post soon. In hospital with Jenzilla and baby.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There will be meeting for food afterward, and possibly a chance for a fear class on the front end. Will post soon. In hospital with Jenzilla and baby.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Ben
Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Congrats!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Total noob question--not finding it in other BB/APC threads;
Do these hikes require any kind of safety protocol for people carrying long guns, i.e. empty chamber, closed bolt, safe action....?
If I am joining a bunch of guys I don't know yet, who do not know me yet, just thought I would ask ahead of time.
Thanks,
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Total noob question--not finding it in other BB/APC threads;
Do these hikes require any kind of safety protocol for people carrying long guns, i.e. empty chamber, closed bolt, safe action....?
If I am joining a bunch of guys I don't know yet, who do not know me yet, just thought I would ask ahead of time.
Thanks,
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

In reality, for me, personally - my rifle is condition 3, pistol is condition 1.  Pistol remains holstered, but rifle is slung/ handled.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Regrettably, looks like I'm going to have to bail on this one.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#15]
There was a fuckup with my new carry gear so I won't be carrying any Line 1 gear, but will bring my pack and maybe my M1 carbine.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There was a fuckup with my new carry gear so I won't be carrying any Line 1 gear, but will bring my pack and maybe my M1 carbine.
View Quote
Make sure you hit the poll in the GD thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top