Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2021 10:03:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus. Well at least a Good Samaritan tagged the perp. Too bad he got tagged as well.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
We were out an about an hour or so after that and just started seeing reports about it. Crazy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a transient piece of shit with nothing to lose.  As the homeless situation worsens, so will the crime.  Winter needs to be brutal this year to send the scumbags away.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn.

Prayers for the deceased.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I have wondered about such a situation (using a gym membership to 'tidy up') while homeless.  The Fuel (and a couple of others) are near a chunk of homeless population here in Helena.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I literally live among the homeless in Kalispell. Needless to say, I carry at all times. I've had many 'interactions' with them. Going for a walk now...
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I literally live among the homeless in Kalispell. Needless to say, I carry at all times. I've had many 'interactions' with them. Going for a walk now...
View Quote

Evergreen?
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Evergreen?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evergreen?

No, not far from where this shooting took place is a homeless shelter. I live there.

These are my people.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have wondered about such a situation (using a gym membership to 'tidy up') while homeless.  The Fuel (and a couple of others) are near a chunk of homeless population here in Helena.
View Quote

I’ve thought about that too. If my life went right in the shitter again and I couldn’t live with family this time for some reason, I thought that having a gym membership would be the way to go so I could show up to interviews or whatever shit-tier job I was working and be clean and shaved rather than smelling like I’d been sleeping in a pickup in the fishing access somewhere.

But apparently that would make me a transient piece of shit and get me thrown out of the gym I was paying to be a member at. So maybe instead of trying to improve my life without asking for a handout, a better idea would be to get on the dole and have the taxpayers foot the bill for wherever I called home.

Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, not far from where this shooting took place is a homeless shelter. I live there.

These are my people.
View Quote

What happened with the apartment you were in not that long ago?
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These are my people.

Still there. It's the rental part run by the homeless shelter, in a separate building on the same lot. I think most of the renters spent time in the shelter first. Things get very interesting at times.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Still there. It's the rental part run by the homeless shelter, in a separate building on the same lot. I think most of the renters spent time in the shelter first. Things get very interesting at times.
View Quote

Ah. Good, I was concerned that you’d become homeless without saying anything to me first and I was going to have to kick your ass and help you find a place.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ah. Good, I was concerned that you’d become homeless without saying anything to me first and I was going to have to kick your ass and help you find a place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't let me having a roof over my head stop you from kicking my ass and finding me a p!ace.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#15]
The guy that stopped the shooter is a buddy of mine, our kids go to school together
He’s a vet and a great guy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top